2nd. Gen UI Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LUI 4 weeks, 5 days.

bumping it up to 1250-1300 today. added 1.5 gallons of water each day over past week.

tied the side branches down a bit to get more light push to the center. did that last week. she liked it.

i wont be getting a couple of these in the room shes in. been procrastinating on hooking up the new room. got no choice now. i have 6 babies that will be need'in to go in buckets in next week or so. hoping for a 50/50 ratio on those.:cool: .

really lov'in the buckets.:D ...bb...

:48:

100_3358.jpg

100_3361.jpg

100_3363.jpg

Shes looking nice. Is she single? Can I get her number?

thank farmer. ( sorry bro, she's spoken for ):hubba: :cool: ...

thanks for stopping in city. y'all come back now ya hear.;) :cool: ...bb...

She have a sister? Cousin? .... Mama? :)

Thats what I'm after, a MILF - Mother I'd Like to Farm

lets call her 5 weeks;) :cool: .

gave her a 36hour flush, then buisness as usual. ph is swinging right now, but that just happens after a flush for the first day or so. (ie...rez change, balance ph @ 5.5, check it in 6 hours, and it is 6.2 - take it back to 5.5, in 6 more hours it's 5.9. balance it 1 last time, and it's usually good to go.;) :cool: ).

lowered the ppms to 900. 1200 was too high, hence the flush. i believe she loved it. what do you think? check out size of buds from 2 days ago pic:rolleyes: up there.:hubba: :D :cool: ...bb...

100_3397.jpg

100_3414.jpg

100_3418.jpg

at 5.5 weeks, the trichs are now visible to the eye. they are 80/20 cloudy/clear. strange. only 3-4 days ago, they were not visible to the eye.

also, there does'nt appear to be, 'as many as there should be', at this point of progression. hmmm.

hoping to see an explosion of trichs in next week, or so...bb...

:holysheep: banjo she is one beautiful women :heart:,,,
just subscribed want to see this beauty finnish :watchplant:,,,excellent :cool2:
:48:

WOW BB.... you say in the title that this girl is UI? She looks a LOT like that bagseed girl I grew a few times..... Nice bushy plant, not really big colas, but bud sites EVERYWHERE!!!... was a pain to harvest but the final product was pretty nice.:hubba:

She is looking pretty good there man, Keep it up.:D

why, thank ya pretty lady.:hubba: ;) :cool: ... have a wonderful day...bb... edit> (ukgirl)

edit> thanks CG. this is what i ended up with from 10 plants. 1 girl. and she has been cloned a couple times. i am going to try my very first re-veg. i try to keep 'em all short, and bushy as possible. this is an f1 hybrid. mom is ortega, dad is 2nd backcross sweettooth...bb...

banjobuzz said:
why, thank ya pretty lady.:hubba: ;) :cool: ... have a wonderful day...bb... edit> (ukgirl)

edit> thanks CG. this is what i ended up with from 10 plants. 1 girl. and she has been cloned a couple times. i am going to try my very first re-veg. i try to keep 'em all short, and bushy as possible. this is an f1 hybrid. mom is ortega, dad is 2nd backcross sweettooth...bb...

Real nice, BB.. I love how thick and long those pistils are, clamoring and reaching! I'm really enjoying watching this grow of yours.

Cheers,

thanks for stopping in moto-man.:) .

today is 5 weeks, and 3 days. (dotting my i's, and crossing my t's.);) ...

she got a spray of Organica Flower Booster tonight. this is derived from sea weed (kelp). i believe this is her final drench with the booster. those buds should really swell now.:D :cool: ...bb...

^not really cc420. as i'm only taking the more prominent buds, then revegging her. and, of course, afterall, it is only 1 plant.;) :cool: ...

she is now basking in the 400hps, along with some supplemented mh, a 250 keeping company.:) .

the trichs are making thier showing to the visible eye at this time. i will post up more pics at 6 weeks, being in 3 days. it is exploding now quite well...bb...

banjobuzz said:
thanks for stopping in moto-man.:) .

today is 5 weeks, and 3 days. (dotting my i's, and crossing my t's.);) ...

she got a spray of Organica Flower Booster tonight. this is derived from sea weed (kelp). i believe this is her final drench with the booster. those buds should really swell now.:D :cool: ...bb...

Interesting... have you used OFB before? I don't know anything about this product, so I'm curious. Looking forward to new pics! Thanks!

i have used this flower booster before moto-man. i got it from menards. they carry a line of organica products. i used this on my hash plant, my white widow grow, and some bagseeds i did last summer.

you can see some of them in my gallery pics. you drench your plants with it once every month, right up til harvest. i used it every 3 weeks i believe this grow, so 4 times.

i did a comparrison grow with it on two ww' outside, and the one with the booster was much plumper.:D :cool: ...bb...

Latest posts

Back