2nd. Gen UI Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Job on your UI BB, your nugs look good and solid, enjoy your bounty

Excellent harvest! Congrats!

Carrots Love Tomatoes is a great book for companion gardening.
I know from experience that sweet basil planted throughout the garden will help repel mosqitos, it works even better if you rub your arms with it while in the garden early evening and morning. Marigolds also repel underground things like nemtodes and cut worms.
I would plant a bunch of dill if it works, let me know bb, thanks.

thanks for all the comments. and yes, andy is back. welcome home brother.:D :cool: ...

the ui is only now letting off her powerful aroma, since the early morning chop. you would'nt need a scrubber while growing this strain, but you deffinately will at harvest.;) .

i got a few windows open, and i can smell her from the back yard, when the breeze blows just right. no worries here though. the aroma is very subtle. it would take the most seasoned grower to figure the aroma.;) :cool: ...

deffinately not a haze, or a skunk aroma. very sweet, almost like the mixture of my lilacs, mixed with the honeysuckle.:hubba: . going back out to the garden now to do some symetrical crop placement, (or as us hillbillies call it, 'crop circles'):D pics later. Peace...bb...

lotek, have you ever tried basil indoors? I am about to start my outdoor basil in 6 packs under lights. When I get my new room built I want to experiment with a few things inside, like basil and tomatoes.

Latest posts

Back