2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in these too now- they all look soo good! Lewis you are going to be done with 5 grows before I'm finished with one :laugh:

Definitely a uniform strain huh

Newbud said:
Dude they look sweet man serious.
Got me way interested.
I've just looked at first page but see no reference so how tall and wide are your pots and can i get a height and width on your plants ( soil to tip )?
I'm thinking these plants might be the answer for my attic set up.

Carn't wait for your smoke report, not long to go now eh?

ATB

Hey Newbud... I just measured everything for you and the pots are 7 inches tall by 8 inches wide... the tallest plant is 24 inches from the ground and 12 inches wide (bushiness). They range from 15 to 18 inches tall fom the top of the soil... hope this helps. I say gve them a go... It's fun how quickly they develop... and although I hve not smoked them yet, I am willing to bet that this is probably going to be some of the strongest smoke I hve had in a long time....they are just packed with resin...

GrowinGreen said:
I'm interested in these too now- they all look soo good! Lewis you are going to be done with 5 grows before I'm finished with one :laugh:

Definitely a uniform strain huh

Lol... well I hve been working on my strain choices for next grow with Swift... he suggested a few good ones that I am eager to start growing once my 2 current grows end...:)

Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by Growin...

Thanks Turkeyneck... part of me wants to clip a big bud off one of them and quick dry and smoke it right now... but I will wait till the trichs say its time..

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Turkeyneck... part of me wants to clip a big bud off one of them and quick dry and smoke it right now... but I will wait till the trichs say its time..

Man, Im in the exact same boat! My giga looks ripe, but the trichs dont lie;)

Thanx man i appreciate it.
Yeah i reckon i be getting some kind of auto anyway, just sounds to tempting, sounds like i could get quite a few in my grow area aswell :)

No problem Newbud... I think you will really enjoy an auto or two...

Hamster Lewis said:
Sugar coated goodness... that's what 4 out of the 5 autos look like tonight... just plain scrumptious.... the 1 that was lagging behind is doing well but not frosty like the others....
I wish I'd got autos for my first grow now:mad: Very nice Hamster:cool2:

Today is day 50 of the auto white dwarf tent grow and 4 of the 5 of them have amber trichs showing.. the 5th one is the one that had the troubled start and she has all cloudy trichs... They continue to get more and more sugar coated and the smell coming off them is a delightfully intoxicating aroma...:yay:
I hve a feeling this smoke is going to be quite potent.:smoke1: :stoned:

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

looking goooooooooooood hamster man!
not long to go till its party time at your house!
yep they look well potant,
i see they are starting to die off at the bottom,
so they should be ready in 10 or so days eh?

Dude, those are some of the most amazing auto's I've ever seen! They look so frosty. Yeah, they should be kick butt smoke no doubt!

swiftgt said:
looking goooooooooooood hamster man!
not long to go till its party time at your house!
yep they look well potant,
i see they are starting to die off at the bottom,
so they should be ready in 10 or so days eh?

Thanks swift... and yes party is at my house in about 2 weeks...:D
They hve like 9 days to go or till I get like 30% amber trichs...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Dude, those are some of the most amazing auto's I've ever seen! They look so frosty. Yeah, they should be kick butt smoke no doubt!

Thanks Mental...:) That's a heck of a compliment... I think it was more of good genetics then me so much as to how well they are turning out...:D
I hve to gve big ups to Buddha Seeds.... they sell a hell of a product... If the smoke turns out to be good I will grow these again in the future... The yield for an auto looks to be awesome... they are packed with tasty buds.:hubba:

Man, when they say these auto's start budding violently they aren't lying! They start to fill out fast, huh?

Now I have to get some auto's!!!

Beautiful looking plants, Hamster. Can't wait for the smoke report.

Latest posts

Back