2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, harvest time (well, just the one plant but still a joyous occasion!). Awsome looking stuff. Do you got all that bud hanging upside down right now?

Thanks Mental... yeah it's all hanging in my closet downstairs...Me and the wife quick dried some of the small popcorn and oh my god did we get wasted... very trippy, head high... felt like someone dosed me with some acid for like 45 minutes and then it mellowed out a bit... I can't imagine how strong the heavy triched buds are gonna be... lord hve mercy...lol

yea sounds like an intresting high,
but you'll want to be doing some training before you try and take on
those frosty main colas!

HazeMe said:
Hamster,

That looks like a nice little harvest! Congrats on the beautiful plants. I have a few questions about the tent. How were your temps in the tent with the 400w hps? Also, what all did you do for ventilation? Did you run any ducting or just use the small, round fan you showed in one of your pics? I think I'm eventually going to buy one or two of those tents.

Can't wait to here the weight for the others! BTW, the new grow sounds awesome.

HazeMe

Hey Haze...thanks. To answer your questions... the tent has plenty of exhaust holes in it.. on the bottom there is 1 on each side and 1 big one in the backthen there is two big exhaust holes on the top sides I guess they cld be used to run ducting and a cool hood... on the roof there is 2 more good size holes for cooling.. then there are smaller holes on the sides to run your electric... I hve two turbo fans... one on the floor blowing hot air out and one on the roof blowing cool air in.. I also keep the bottom sides and bottom back vents open for circulation... my temps were in the mid 70's for the most part... sometimes they wld hit low 80's... I am gonna buy another one of these tents for sure... was a great buy for 99 bucks with free shipping...

Hamster,

Thanks for all the info. I'm definitely going to get a couple of these tents! I think I'm going to get one the size you have and another one thats 4x4.The smoke sounds awesome, man. Keep up the good work.

HazeMe

Checked the tent and saw enough amber trichs to take down another auto tonight... it was the smallest out of the remaining 4 so now I hve 3 big plants left in the tent..just waiting for the trichs to tell me its time... it's funny how they are finishing smaller ones first.. I wld hve thought the bigger ones wld finish first... anyway to a few pics... the wet wait was 75.7 grams and the main cola made up 48.1 of that... so this one actually weighed less then the other one that looked smaller... still shld translate to about a half ounce dried I think.. so that works for me...:) I am again quick drying some of the smaller popcorn in anticipation of smoking some of it tonight... I can't wait... this smoke has been stellar and I hve not even smoked the best parts yet.:D

With 3 plants remaining to harvest I now realize I need to find another closet to hang my buds in... my closet downstairs is now overrun with weed...:) I know... everyone wishes they had that problem...:hubba:

Pics:

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

Wow! That bud looks super dope! I'd absolutely LOVE to rip a bong hit of that stuff! Hey, just curious, what kind of high comes from White Dwarf? A closet overrun with weed eh... Don't we all wish we had something like that!

Those look great HL nice work there. I'm a few days away from getting that exact same tent and a 400 watter myself.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Wow! That bud looks super dope! I'd absolutely LOVE to rip a bong hit of that stuff! Hey, just curious, what kind of high comes from White Dwarf? A closet overrun with weed eh... Don't we all wish we had something like that!

I hve only smoked the quick dried popcorn buds so far and it has been a strong trippy head high with munchies coming on like 30-45 mins after smoking... once I get to smoke a good crusty bud I will gve a better smoke report...

stonedrone said:
Those look great HL nice work there. I'm a few days away from getting that exact same tent and a 400 watter myself.

Well you will love it... I hve been nothing but impressed with the tent and the 400 watter... good luck with the grow...:)

Hamster,

AMAZING! Have some autos going now. I am so happy for you. I would type more, but am having a hard time trying to control the OVERWHELMING jealousy. You took good care of your girls. Hope I can come even close to that!

Yoga said:
Hamster,

AMAZING! Have some autos going now. I am so happy for you. I would type more, but am having a hard time trying to control the OVERWHELMING jealousy. You took good care of your girls. Hope I can come even close to that!

Thanks Yoga...What kinda autos are you growing?

Hamster Lewis said:
What kinda autos are you growing?

LR#2 x AK47

Same as my very first grow last year. But looking at yours I think I need to break out of my (grow) box.

Its now day 61 and they are fat but not ready...I hve 2 monsters and 1 that is good sized...the two monsters are now tipping over from cola weight...here is the pics...

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

holy bl**p! those are beautiful- they are really trying to bud to their max it looks like. cant even stand up lol, what are the trichs looking like? and what are your overall thoughts on the tent?

yep there two monster autos!
and soooo frosty!
cant wait to see what you;ll get off them!

GrowinGreen said:
holy bl**p! those are beautiful- they are really trying to bud to their max it looks like. cant even stand up lol, what are the trichs looking like? and what are your overall thoughts on the tent?

Thanks... they are a pair of chubby chicks for sure...:) As for the tent .. I love it and will be buying another one in the late summer... best thing I hve bought as far as growing goes...

Latest posts

Back