2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swiftgt said:
yep there two monster autos!
and soooo frosty!
cant wait to see what you;ll get off them!

Thanks Swift.. I wanted to take them down tonight soo badly but they are still not quite there... the 3rd one came down though and it was heavier then the previous two... gonna post an update on it now with pics..

cool i cant wait to see the pics!
so did you see the pics of my new seeds and buys from the hydro shop?!

So day 62 and another one comes down... it was the 3rd largest one... it seems the 2 monsters do not want to finish quite yet...they are very close though... gonna let them spend 24 hours in darkness and take them tomorrow night...
So here is the stats on this latest victim...
Main cola=58.2 grams wet
Total weight=104.5 grams wet

For anybody on the fence thinking about growing autos I say go for it.. I wld grow these again in a heartbeat...
Last pic is of my now lonely 2 monsters in the tent... It went from crowded to empty in there... so sad...:D
The tent will be bubbling with green life soon enough with my next grow when this is done... I will outline the grow in more depth when I start the journal, but I will be packing both a 400w and 600w HPS in the tent and going with either 8-10 or 12 Autos of various strains... 1000 total watts shld be fun...:)

Anyway pics..............:hubba:

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

nice work man,
did you hear i started a few autos off myself?
yea with a 1000w watts they should turn out even bigger then these monsters! crazy:D

swiftgt said:
nice work man,
did you hear i started a few autos off myself?
yea with a 1000w watts they should turn out even bigger then these monsters! crazy:D

Sweet...an auto grow... Do you hve a journal going on it? I hve been trying to checkout the journals and stuff but it keeps saying the server is busy and it is trying my patience tonight... Think I will play some rock band for a bit and then see if it lets me. I see you were quite busy shopping... A lot of goodies at the hydro shop...:)

yea the server busy thing is a real pain in the a*s!
yep i started 2 of each strain of autos, im not sure if ill start another g.j for them, i have 3 already,
yep i was shopping today! it was the first time in ages ive bought anything other then i need to live!
i wanted to get new reflectors and a carbon filter, and a few 250w flur's
but they where way to expensive!
rock band eh, how does that work after hitting a bong of that auto weed!

Wow! those are some fatt MONSTER bicthes!!!!!!!Can you say GODZILLA!!!

Thanks Upto... they are coming down tonight I think... can't wait to manicure and weigh them up...

Well I took the last 2 down last night and that leaves the tent empty....:(
I spent quite a bit of time manicuring and weighing up the harvest and then hanging it to dry... It was late when I got done so I didn't get a chance to post last night... so here is the final stats with pics of last nights harvest...

the last two plants weighed in at 112 wet grams with a main cola of 53 wet grams and the other came in with 117.3 wet grams and main cola was 58.8 wet grams.
So the total from the 5 autos was 494.5 wet grams... not to shabby.. shld wind up with around 150 grams dry I think... Now I hve to give the tent a good cleaning and get it ready to go again with my next round of autos...:D

Here are the pics... thanks to everyone who stopped in and checked out this grow... I wld recommend these Buddha White dwarfs to anyone interested in growing autos... good yield and the smoke is stellar....:)

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

Well done :)
Not too bad weight wise.
What you think? About 1 dry oz a plant?

Newbud said:
Well done :)
Not too bad weight wise.

Thanks Newbud... yeah pretty good yield for 2 months work... and the smoke is the best i hve ever had...I will hve no problem getting 400 bucks an oz for this stuff... I will sell 2 oz's and hve a wad of cash and 3 oz's left for me and the wife...

Hey Ham buddy, great yield! Holy cow man. Looks like you don't have to go in search of mary jane for a good long while huh? Awsome looking bud too, looks super tastey... mmmm * drools*

400 bucks? hows the taste & potency

do you know how to cure?

nice work man,
thats a realy good harvest you got out of them, well done,
they are a very nice auto strain indeed!

swiftgt said:
nice work man,
thats a realy good harvest you got out of them, well done,
they are a very nice auto strain indeed!

Thanks Swift...

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
400 bucks? hows the taste & potency

do you know how to cure?

Yes... they are dying now and when done will start the curing process... The air tight jars are waiting to go...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey Ham buddy, great yield! Holy cow man. Looks like you don't have to go in search of mary jane for a good long while huh? Awsome looking bud too, looks super tastey... mmmm * drools*

Thanks Mental...Yeah I am good for a while as far as smoke goes... :)

Latest posts

Back