2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay ham,
im gona start another g.j for my autos, i think im gona try out thatspecial bio inriched soil im getting off a guy who wants me to test it out for him,
so ill be growing a few with the inriched soil and a few with normal soil,
and ill realy put his soil to the test!
if it works out you might be seeing this product on the market in a few years!

swiftgt said:
hay ham,
im gona start another g.j for my autos, i think im gona try out thatspecial bio inriched soil im getting off a guy who wants me to test it out for him,
so ill be growing a few with the inriched soil and a few with normal soil,
and ill realy put his soil to the test!
if it works out you might be seeing this product on the market in a few years!

That sounds like an awesome idea Swift...shld be a fun journal... :)
Can't wait to see what kind of a difference it makes...

yea should be intresting at least!
im not sure what to call the next auto g.j, any good ideas?
yea im looking forward to seeing a differece as well!
the guy im getting it off said he got normal growers to try out his last batch of soil, he said they got amazing results, but they didnt keep close records of there grows, so he want a pot grower to do it again, and record all the results, thats where i come in!
from what he says it should give 30-40% better faster bigger bud/plants,
since he is not trying to sell it to me, and i have heard of this type of bio soil enrichment before, i would be inclined to beleave him,
the catch is, at the moment it costs about $150 just to make a few kilos of the soil,
well im not paying for it!
so yea should be good!!

How bout X number of auto strains in bio enriched soil...? That wld get me interested...

yea thats not a bad idea ham man!
so how is the drying process getting on?
well i hope!

hey Lewis- any updates!? That's is a hell of a wet yield you got, I will be curious to hear what it is dry. Either way it looks like some tasty bud. What will you be starting now?

GrowinGreen said:
hey Lewis- any updates!? That's is a hell of a wet yield you got, I will be curious to hear what it is dry. Either way it looks like some tasty bud. What will you be starting now?

Hey GrowinGreen...90% of it's still drying in my closet downstairs... the buds that hve dried enough are in a air tight jar curing... so far in the jar I hve 17 dry grams...as far as the bud that is dried goes it is pretty smooth and hella potent... me and the wife tried some of it last night and wow...good stuff.

My next grow will start as soon as the DWC from my first grow finally finishes... then I will take the 600w digi ballast and put it in the grow tent with the 400w standard ballast and hve a 1000watts of light... will be growing 4 different strains of autos.
1. Auto BlueKush from Autofem seeds
2. Snowryder fem from dope seeds
3. Russian Rocket Fuel from dope seeds
4. Short Stuff from dope seeds

Gonna germ 2 seeds each of the feminized ones and 3 seeds each of the RRF and SS... Hoping for 6-8 females total... I see my only major issue being keeping the tent cool enough as it is almost June here on the east coast and it will be getting quite warm. I am thinking of running one of the central AC vents directly to the tent... as well as having 3 fans going as well.

Here are some pics. 1st pic is of my new bong I ordered on line... thanks go out to Swift for hooking me up with a great website.. great prices and speedy delivery... the last pic is of all 4 of my jars... The tall 1 has the white Dwarf in it and the other 3 hve my bonus seed in soil from my first grow in it... The bonus seeds total dry weight was over 50 grams...

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

Sounds awesome, Hamster!

I'm glad to hear that the auto's are potent...I'll be growing some soon. Can't wait to see your next journal! Stay high, brother!

Enjoy

HazeMe

hey man,
nice collection of buds man,very tasty!
cool new bong, so i guess you fired it up with ice?
come on i want a bong report!!

Ok so here is the smoke report and dry weight total...

Dry weight total: 142.3 dry grams
Smoke report: I won't go into taste any further then to say it is now smooth...as for potency and type of high: It is a trippy high... you don't get couch locked... but you do tend to see things or perceive things being somewhere and it is not really there... my wife kept thinking I was in the room with her but i was downstairs... and I kept seeing my cat go by me even though he was sleeping... potency wise this is an A+...it does not take much of a hit to be wasted...

I let my cousin try an 8th oz with his friends the other day and he came back to me and wanted 3 ozs...and did not hve a problem donating 400 bucks per oz... I will be growing this strain again soon as my wife has demanded it of me...lol she loves it...

Hey Hamster - I guess she is cool with all the dough you spent on new lights now!! :heart: Great grow! Just germed a few white russian autos and am looking forward to a quick return on my investment. After 16 weeks with my first white widow grow this should really be a nice change of pace. Your journal inspired me to give it a go. Thanks! :aok:

scatking said:
Hey Hamster - I guess she is cool with all the dough you spent on new lights now!! :heart: Great grow! Just germed a few white russian autos and am looking forward to a quick return on my investment. After 16 weeks with my first white widow grow this should really be a nice change of pace. Your journal inspired me to give it a go. Thanks! :aok:

Thanks Scatking... that is a very nice compliment... I know all about super long grows... I still hve 2 females in my attic DWC going from my first grow... they started back in late January... so going on 5 months now and still not done...uggh They need to finish soon so I can bring the light down to my tent for my 3rd grow...:)

im glad you are happy with the strain,
looks like it has a strong sativa type high,
sounds real nice!
and thats quite a good yeild you got with your first try,
i cant wait to see how you do with your next batch!

WOW! So that was bout a oz per plant dry...That's what's up!!!

Very nice ham, that's a decent amount of weed. Can I send you some weed to sell? ;) 400 bucks an ounce would be a rediculous price to pay where I'm at, we usually pay 240 or so. But I guess the States has a different market or whatever.

Those DWC's are sure taking a while... how long have they been in flower for? Check the thrichromes yet?

$400???????? YOU WHAT??????????

Wow dude thats like £250 in real money ;)

Someone real close to me ;) sells his for £125 an oz.
Average price round his end is £140, well unless its "blues" blueberry which peeps this end will pay like £200 an oz for??????????????? WHY??????
Keep sayin i gona grow some "blues" and sell it cheap to annoy some people lol, i dont even think its that good, i've had much better anyways.

$400 man, i carn't get my head round it, what they doin mixin it 50/50 with grass and selling it? Even then profits be turd.

One thing tho mate, and no offence intended, dont get greedy and start thinking this could make you loads cash.

Latest posts

Back