2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, What State Pays $400 A Oz!!!??? Might Need To Bring Some There!!
AND NEWBUD...IT CAN MAKE YOU LOADS OF CASH!!!! JUS BE SMART ABOUT WHO U SELL TO! IN SMALL AMOUNTS!!! NOTHING OVER A OZ @ A TIME!!!! WORKS AROUND THESE NECK OF THE WOODS

uptosumpn said:
Yeah, What State Pays $400 A Oz!!!??? Might Need To Bring Some There!!
AND NEWBUD...IT CAN MAKE YOU LOADS OF CASH!!!! JUS BE SMART ABOUT WHO U SELL TO! IN SMALL AMOUNTS!!! NOTHING OVER A OZ @ A TIME!!!! WORKS AROUND THESE NECK OF THE WOODS

400 an oz here is the norm....just sold another oz for that price today...being careful and making a nice chunk of change...as for my location...NJ...that's all I will say on that...

Mate there no need to tell me bout the cash lol.
I been paying my own wages in one form or another for about 16 years lol.
I just dont think its something he should get drawn into, especially if he gona be on here talking bout sellin ;)

Newbud said:
Mate there no need to tell me bout the cash lol.
I been paying my own wages in one form or another for about 16 years lol.
I just dont think its something he should get drawn into, especially if he gona be on here talking bout sellin ;)

It's all good Newbud... I know not to get into the drug dealin game... I didn't grow for that reason... I just figure I will recoup some of my costs for growing and maybe fund my next big grow in the fall...:)

Yeah man your not hurting anyone so its all good man, i'd of done it for sure.
Too good to pass up lol, its just some people might think "well if i can get 400 an oz, how much do i get for say 50?" lol. Its easy to get dragged into stuff, or is that just me lol

Update on the smoke... well now that it has had a while to cure in the air tight glass jars it has gotten even better... it is soooo smooth and the taste is quite nice...the high is just incredible. Best smoke I hve ever had..hands down. I will be growing this strain again soon for sure... this time I will go with 10 plants and not feminized... I want to breed for seeds so that I can continue to grow these for years to come... If you are considering growing autos I wld try these...they gve a great yield and the smoke is awesome...no down side to these...

Hey Ham, what was the strain again? White Dwarf was it? Wouldn't mind trying out an auto strain myself... I always see big chunky single-cola buds on the auto-flower strains. Looks like great stuff! Wonder how well they would do for an outdoor crop! Cops would have a tough time finding those babies!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey Ham, what was the strain again? White Dwarf was it? Wouldn't mind trying out an auto strain myself... I always see big chunky single-cola buds on the auto-flower strains. Looks like great stuff! Wonder how well they would do for an outdoor crop! Cops would have a tough time finding those babies!

Buddha White Dwarf... ou shld gve em a try... really good smoke and it is only a 2 month commitment...done in 60 days...

Wow lol, pretty glowing smoke report, i dunno what to do now lolol.
Was gona go with Lowlife Automatic AK47 as the yeild ment to be good but you said you got good yeild and after a smoke report like
Best smoke I hve ever had..hands down. I will be growing this strain again soon for sure...
it's kinda making me think i need some Buddha White Dwarf in my life :) lol

Just a final update on this grow... I was at a party today and this cpl that I know well was there and we got to talking about good bud we hve smoked lately and they went on and on about this stuff they got a cpl weeks ago and how good it was yada yada....I asked them where they got it and it turned out to be my Buddha White Dwarf I let my friend adopt off me...he had sold it to them...They said they smoked it with a cpl other people and they were all blown away by it... So I guess it's not just me as far as the glowing smoke report.... The sad part is I only hve like 8 grams of it left in my private stash... I guess I need to order more seeds soon.

definetly will order about 10 of these beans to add to my others and polly up on of them with a auto ak47.....

You won't be disappointed with the smoke these babies produce...

Dr. Robertsozki said:
great job with those plant doggie dogg noow am about to see ur 3rd one been learning a lot AUTOS AUTOS AUTOS!

Thanks Bro...autos are fun for sure...They are a great way to get started and get some experience growing...

Here Is My Motto For Spending On Things I Need, Er, Want. It Is Easier To Get Forgiveness Then It Is To Get Permission! Lol

prosport00 said:
Here Is My Motto For Spending On Things I Need, Er, Want. It Is Easier To Get Forgiveness Then It Is To Get Permission! Lol

Yeah I hve to agree with that statement.....:)

Latest posts

Back