2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niiiice lookin fresh,fat n yummy, wat r those gren things in each pot? moisture thing?

Thanks Swift... just watered them and told them I love them...lol Hey they need affection...:D I thought I was starting to see ph problems so I made sure to check the ph of the nuted water I was feeding them tonight and the runoff came back good... I will be the first to admit that if they are not showing any signs of problems I don't ph them all the time...my meter will gve me a ballpark but if I want to dial it in I go to these pretty awesome strips that break the ph down by .25... I know it's probably not as good as the more expensive ph meters but it has worked well so far... eventually I will get a real good ph meter...
Time to climb into the attic and check my first grow...

smokeup420 said:
niiiice lookin fresh,fat n yummy, wat r those gren things in each pot? moisture thing?

Yeah there is actually only 1 of them and it is a meter that gives light, ph, and moisture readings...got it for like 8 bucks at Lowes...I know it is not the most accurate thing but it has been good to me so far as far as giving me a good ballpark reading... I use the moisture reading all the time... I wait till it gets to dry before watering them...

Your Girls are looking good man. I think i have a couple more weeks on mines and they are swelling up and have nice main colas on them and smell a little sweet. I have to say i like the way the white dwarfs grow compared to my Lowlife ak47/Diesel will give a smoke report when the time comes GL with your grow.

DutchMasterPuff said:
Your Girls are looking good man. I think i have a couple more weeks on mines and they are swelling up and have nice main colas on them and smell a little sweet. I have to say i like the way the white dwarfs grow compared to my Lowlife ak47/Diesel will give a smoke report when the time comes GL with your grow.

Thanks Dutch... I wld love a smoke report on your ak47/Diesel... I was considering growing them... as far as smell goes these smell like rundown dead skunk.. nothing sweet to them...I can not wait to be able to gve a smoke report on these puppies...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Last pic by the way is for anyone curious about how much light is leaked from the tent with a 400w HPS bulb going... it's not bad... wld probably leak less if my dam cat wld stop chewing on it...:D
Thanks for the light leak photo ;) And there's something about the shape and greenness of those leaves, that gives me a hard on :eek:

No problem Vespasian... just thought someone might want to know how much light these tents leak out into a room... you cld sleep in the same room as the tent..as long as you don't mind sleeping with the smell...

So day 36 and the temps are in check and they seem to hve liked their first taste of Tiger Bloom nutes... The buds are getting bigger and thicker...:)
Will gve them a lil stronger dose next feeding...
Here are a few pics:D

I think I am coming down with an Auto addiction.. these are super fun to grow because everything happens so quickly... I just hope the smoke is good... Loudpipes was growing this same strain and was supposed to give a smoke report but disappeared from this site it seems... anyone out there ever smoke this strain??

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

Looking good there fella, i too am feeling the call of the auto's as i want to move to the attic ( limited head room ).
I am looking forward to the smoke report to give it a go tho lol.
Going to try a cross between an Ak lowrider and my power plant i think, i already got a 1.5-2 inch pp clone in flower that i think may work.
Be posting photo's when sober lol.
Hope i not invading, Keep up the good work my man ;)

Hey Newbud...Thanks...and you are not invading at all... I appreciate you chekin in on my grow and giving input and comments...I will be looking forward to the pics when you are sober lol...

LOL ah the wonder that is vodka lol, damn i got hangover, just been checking what i wrote case i got outa line lol, all good so far ;)

Measured my mini PP's and about 3 inch not 2 i'll post emup somewhere soon.
All the best fella

Newbud said:
LOL ah the wonder that is vodka lol, damn i got hangover, just been checking what i wrote case i got outa line lol, all good so far ;)

Measured my mini PP's and about 3 inch not 2 i'll post emup somewhere soon.
All the best fella

Yeah I try and stay away from the hard liquor during the work week... it can get ugly quick...:)

hay hamster,
autos look good today,,,,as uaual!
nice to see the buds are well on there way!
is there many trichs on the buds yet?

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I try and stay away from the hard liquor during the work week... it can get ugly quick...:)

I probably would if i was working lol.
One of the unlucky ones i'm affraid, pretty much lost it all last year and been sulking ever since lol, still smillin and stoned though :)
:fid: :cry: :rofl: .

Take it easy fella ;)

swiftgt said:
hay hamster,
autos look good today,,,,as uaual!
nice to see the buds are well on there way!
is there many trichs on the buds yet?

Thanks Swift... I am going to check out the trichs on them tonight when I take them out for a watering and ph check... will let you know when I do...:)

Latest posts

Back