2nd grow but 1st with 400hps ak47 & lowrider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slap her silly and ransom her weed till she gets us all one!!! lol nice nice, been a while since i seen this journal, got any new pics?

ya ill try get new pics tonight ill get my bro to come over with his cam beacsuse i dont got cam he takes all my pics for me

I didnt cure that bud, just dry and smoke. My bro tried cureing his ak47 last year and he said that the longer he kept it in the jar the LESS it smelled and didnt taste as good, even after 3 months, so i dont bother with cureing, just put the buds on top of my reflector or in front of a big fan.

I had to chop the Lowrider today as it looked ready and i needed more space for my light to penetrate the bottom of my ak's.

Here are some more pics, hope you enjoy.:banana::tokie::48::bong2:

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

ak1.jpg

ak2.jpg

ak3.jpg

ak4.jpg

ak5.jpg

Looking good bro, yo should cross the ak x the lowryder then back to the lowryder, eventually you will have auto flowering ak! If it is a possibility I will go into more detail.. 55

that would take forever, i think i read somewhere it took 15yrs to get lowryder to auto flower with a stable cross??? i might be wrong, but if someone was in the long haul with me, i'd definatly do it too.
dude thats a heavy lowryder, i hope mine turn out somewhere close to that.

ya i would like to do that but dont got room and take to long i was wondering if any one recomends any seeds to grow for my next grow at end of april any ideas ?

Hey Bro, I have more Lowrider beans if you wanna try growing a male to use for pollen at a later time. ? for anyone here that knows. If a male Lowrider, which matures way faster than a normal plant, was mature with some females that are still in veg, would the females still get affected?
Those AK's are looking great, i'll be over soon to take more pics for ya. How much longer till we can smoke some?
Keep up the good work bro.:aok:
P.s Myself I would recommend Bubblegum and/or white widow!

:bong1: Well I smoked all that lowrider, it was prety good. The yield wasn't great but was enough for the size of the plant. My bro took more pics for me today so I thought id put them up. I'm not sure exactly when they will be ready for harvest. The hairs are about 85% orange/brown but as far as i can tell with my 60x-100x magnafier the crystals are still clear so Im going to leave it till 4/20 and harvest that weekend.l:bong1::bong1:

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

So what was your total yield from the lowryder? just curious as mine are nearly ready.

Latest posts

Back