2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezidek

I changed my name! (vale46)
Reaction score
Hey Guys! i ' m happy now because my seeds arrived today from nirvana and i start the grow soon ;)

i have Hindu Kush , Skunk #1 and some bonus: Chronic x Sensi star seeds :D

hey they sound like some some good seeds now lets see some bays gook luck will be with you all the way

Congrats man on getting your seeds along with the freebies. :yay: Look foward to following your grow. ;)

i 'm working on the growroom & lights , i'll use 2x3 36w tubes (3 cool white 3 warm white) for the veg, 400W HPS for flowering

vale46 said:
i 'm working on the growroom & lights , i'll use 2x3 36w tubes (3 cool white 3 warm white) for the veg, 400W HPS for flowering
Looking good vale46. How long before you have everything up and running?

Did you build those flouro fixtures yourself? If so, those are very clean:aok: .

Thanks Guys , i polished painted and assembled all ,fixed with chain today,this way was cheaper then buy a complete :) the last thing is to solve heating in the room because its only a workshop ,then i start the grow :) Hope i'll have seedlings next week :)

I started the grow :) i have three 1day old Skunk#1

and they are germinating: 2 sensistar x chronic , 4hindu kush , 1 skunk#1

Everything is sounding great vale46 can't wait for the next round of pics showing off your little ones. Here is some GREEN MOJO :D

GreenMojo.JPG

Thx TBG ;) i'll take photos tomorrow from the babies :D

no ofense but u should look into cfl's instead of them tubes. U can even geto rig some thing with the little swerly cfl bulbs or get some funds up and get a metal halide they really arent that bad to cool down, a cuple fans and freash air and ur all good! Here's the difference between using cfl (first pic) and hps (sec. pic) on my clones! Both the same age same pot size same ferts, the one under the hps has 17 nodes, and the cfl has 7! Just thought it would help, but besides that looks great and keep learning u can never know enough!

DSC01107.JPG

DSC01113.JPG

here's my skunks at 4.day,one hindu kush are growin too, but the others didnt come out from the cubes yet :(

boaboi: thx , i know hps & mh better but i try to veg with floros ;)

thanks bombbudpuffa , the babies have some white spots on the leaves and sometimes i see very small-longish bugs on them :confused: i don't know what d **** are they doin with my babies but the traps dont help..

or can it from the water i spray on them?

vale46 said:
thanks bombbudpuffa , the babies have some white spots on the leaves and sometimes i see very small-longish bugs on them :confused: i don't know what d **** are they doin with my babies but the traps dont help..

or can it from the water i spray on them?
Whats up vale46. Can you take a pic of the bugs you are seeing? What are you using to try and kill them?

i took out sticky bug-trap but it doesnt catch all, i read if you mix 10ml green soap (potassium soap) in 1liter water it kills insects..
maybe i'll try that..

now i'm going to make a photo of the little pests

the white spots seems much better under the light..anyway they growin good i think

Damn man not sure what the heck they are. Do you just have your plants in rockwool cubes? When are you gonna transplant them into dirt? Just curious. ;)

This is my plans my Friend! :)

i wont use dirt yet, they 'll veg in that cubes with a dripper system
They already get the full strenght hydro nutrients from today.
http://www.bionova.nl/SiteEN/En/pages/Detail1EN.asp?ID=35

When The ladies big enough i'll take some of them to the flowering room in an ebb&flood system to get weed february or march..

the rest plants in the veg room will be mothers to cut some clones , i hope i'll have enough clone to make a hydro and a soil grow too :)

i know it wont be easy but i hope i can make it :eek:

Latest posts

Back