2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap vale46 those little ladies have come along way and they are looking killer for sure. :aok: Most of the time your lower leaves will be the first to die off as the plant is using them. How much longer ya got before harvest on them fine arse ladies? :p How is the smell? :rolleyes:

i think the ladies will be ready in 2 weeks,the hairs started to turn brown!

The smell.. i don't know why but this plants have very a little, i thought the whole room will smell from the skunk#1 but not.. maybe when i'll cut them and touch..

wow, i hope my stuff comes out half as good as these!

Whats going on vale46. Man your not lying when ya said they were fattening up. They are also getting pretty frosty by the pics. ;) Anyway everything is looking great and i bet your counting the days to harvest as we all do. :p

i'm really counting the days guys the white hairs are turning brown every day and the buds fattening,but the hindu kush maturing slower..she need one or two week.. that means the drying skunks will get some light

what do you think, will this reduce quality ?

vale46 said:
i'm really counting the days guys the white hairs are turning brown every day and the buds fattening,but the hindu kush maturing slower..she need one or two week.. that means the drying skunks will get some light

what do you think, will this reduce quality ?
Not sure what ya mean there vale46. :confused: What do ya mean by the drying Skunks will get some light?

vale46 said:
i must dry them in my growroom
You don't have any other place to hang them? I mean do you have to dry them in your grow room?

yeah.. i have to dry there because that's warm enough..:S i can make a dark space in the corner with pandafilm,they'll get minimal light for 12hours a day ,what do u think ?:)

vale46 said:
yeah.. i have to dry there because that's warm enough..:S i can make a dark space in the corner with pandafilm,they'll get minimal light for 12hours a day ,what do u think ?:)
It doesn't have to be warm to dry them vale46. All ya need is a small fan blowing slow and a dark dry place. ;) Yes you could also do what you said. You just don't want light on your drying buds as it degrades THC if i'm not mistaken.

Ok thanks my friend , one more question: do you give clean water at the last week or add them nutes till harvest?

vale46 said:
Ok thanks my friend , one more question: do you give clean water at the last week or add them nutes till harvest?
Well we give them just plain water for the last 2 weeks of flower. ;)

and what's happening if i dont stop nutes? :D

is it affecting the taste or other?

vale46 said:
and what's happening if i dont stop nutes? :D

is it affecting the taste or other?
Not really sure about that one as we have always flushed. If you are using alot of nutes i would say yes flush them. ;)

From what I understand is that you flush to get all of the chemicals out of the plant to leave a nice smooth flavor for smoking. If you don´t flush your buds might have a harsh taste to them and won´t have the same flavor. I guess that is the main reason, from what I have heard. Don´t worry about the nutes, i´m sure that there are plenty in your soil to last until the end. The grower that tutored me always flushed with twice as much water as there was dirt for the last watering....he told me that this made sure that the chemical flavor would be rinsed.

Ok.You are right guys,thanks for the replies & helps. i'll flush them and use merely water,it's hard to wait for the final product..:( I will upload pics from the harvest, then they will be re-vegged because i want more skunk #1 clones ,now i have 6 HK and 2 SK#1 , i took the clones from this flowering plants,now they're vegging under flourescents! i really like this sk#1,growin fast,fat buds.. far better than my first grow with bagseed...

Latest posts

Back