2nd Journal! 15 lovely green ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was walking down the street one day and came across what used to be a dollar store but right next to the $1 on the window they had taped up a ".25" sign so it said "$1.25 store"

damned inflation!

Yeah, I remember when everything at Dollar General used to cost a dollar. :p

"I was kinda thinking of tying them (at least the tall ones that are starting to tip) to the roof with a small piece of cord attached to a zip tie about 1/8 the way down where it looks like the main cola is going to stop so it doesn't get stuck in with growing bud."

I do the same thing... tie tops with twine and staple twine to roof.. it does work well.. but creates some problems getting around in the room.... for me i handwater.. with all the twine stapled to the roof when i water i feel like im a contortionist (sp?)...... puts leg behind head and waters with toes... :rofl:

Aloha
Squidy

I dont think i'm gonna tie them, staking seems like the easiest solution. that way i can still move them.

staking with those green bamboo shoots trimmed to fit space is how I roll. Much ezier to handle in smaller confines...lookin real sweet there partybro

l8trs, :bolt:

7ge

Thanks 7G :D

Got some stakes and zip ties from the hardware store yesterday and got everything that needed a bit of help stood upright, the tallest of the girls are happily leaned over so they get better light but they're being held up by the zip ties and bamboo stakes to a certain point. if i need to add another zip tie in there I can always do that. I'll have a couple pictures to post sometime later tonight probably, lights just came on an hour ago :D

Mucho Pictures!! Lots of delicious buds!

First 3 pics are not from tonight. they were in the same folder on my Digicam when i plugged it in so i just grabbed them too. they're probably about a week or so old. the rest are all from tonight.

This is 2 days away from 6 weeks of flowering. another 4 weeks for the haze, 3 for the chemdog minimum.

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

lookin awesome man. u still playin d3? me personally i got fed up with all the imbalance. sold all my gear on the "real money auction house" (made 410$)...gonna put that money to good use, and buy a 4ft t5 setup for veg and a 600w hps setup for flower :)

...gotta love rich 15 year olds using their parents credit cards to buy pixels lol

Danke Squidy and Shortbus!

Still playing a bit of D3, but thats my goal for the near future. heh using it to fund my new equipment purchases. Some guy made $1500 first day the real money AH went live...

pcduck said:
:yeahthat:

I sure would wish that HTG would quit selling them in kits like they work.

HTG is becoming disappointing with me over the way they advertize these booster fans.

True that... luv their 4 x 4 HO T5's, but that in-line fan that came with the tent is useless, imo.

SquidyPacheco said:
Aloha Party, looking super nice, great job..

:yeahthat: They're gorgeous! I bet they smell amazing! :icon_smile:

I remember seeing something YEEEEEEEARS ago where they were developing scent technology for computers, so when playing a game, you could smell a campfire, or a musty dungeon... the project was scrapped for OBVIOUS reasons... no one wants to smell your farts over the internet.

but it's things like growing MJ that make me wish they had made the technology and released it!

the strawberry haze smells SO STRONG of sweet fruit, it's like walking into a candy store, you can smell the sugar.

I wish i could take a whiff of that garden bro! ! it looks like some dank buds in your future!

One of the plants I swear looks like the main cola is gonna be about a foot long and weigh a pound on it's own haha! Then there's a few others that look like their main cola's are just gonna be grand on a smaller scale than the crazy big one. Then the tall girls main colas are a little spindly since they're so tall so there won't be any huge buds off them, just lots of chicken nugget sized buds.

So far I'm incredibly happy with the way the chemdog has turned out. They look to be very hardy plants. Nice light chronic smell right now, not super skunky, not fruity, just smells really nice. Buds are super dense and there's still about 2 weeks minimum to go.

The haze smell great, but they all seem to kind of be a bit different, which is a bit annoying for having to move things around. There are 2 at 7 feet, and then 3 that are between 4.5-5.5 feet. Definitely a plant that I would scrog if I ever grow again.

Latest posts

Back