2nd Journal! 15 lovely green ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey PartyBro, you got some fine looking plants. I'll check back for the update. Stay safe. :)

Danke PP! I'm just on my way upstairs to take some pictures to post right now :D Since I raised the lights It's kind of hard to get a good one since it's so bright. 2 of my girls are just about 6 and a half feet tall now.

I shall return in the next hour with photomographs!

AAAAAAAAAAAND updates updates updates! a little longer than I thought it'd take me but i got caught up playing diablo 3 and dying repeatedly lol.

Here's some loverly pictures!

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

D3.....any good?? I loved Diablo, was hours and days of non-stop gaming!

6.5'....NICE!!!!

Lookin great and flower-ee PartyBro! I dream of one day being able to grow MJ as tall as I wanna. Ur ladies must be the TALL "Super-Model" Strain! :)

They're Beauties!

Thanks :D the tall girls are 2 of the strawberry haze that for whatever reason just enjoyed themselves a bit better than the rest.

Roddy said:
D3.....any good?? I loved Diablo, was hours and days of non-stop gaming!

6.5'....NICE!!!!

I had to step away from Blizzard's other addictive e-drug....warcraft...lol..good stuff PArtybro, your ladies are lookin' sexaaay! keeper up, that Strawberry Haze sounds tasty.

:peace:,

7GE:)

Yea d3 is good until you finish Nightmare mode and get into Hell and Inferno. The combinations of abilites trash mobs get are UNGODLY and painful.

I still play WoW also from time to time. Being on disability affords me the ability to sit on my kiester and game while growing constantly lol.

Thanks 7g! I can't wait to try out the strawberry haze. It's starting to smell like heaven more and more every day :D

Just looking over the course of my journal so far watching them from seedlings to where they are now makes me so proud :) I'm so glad to be involved in this way of life and to be doing it legally and in a place where I can even use this as a legal business for the government.

It makes me smile every time I see a successful story, or a happy healthy plant grown by anyone. The more I see the happier I am knowing that our way of life is starting to creep more and more into the mainstream. I have high hopes (pun intended :p) that in the near future (within the next decade) we will finally see our "children" be accepted as beneficial members of society!

If everything works on schedule the Strawberry Haze should be finished 3rd week of July sometime, and the Chemdog 1st week of august.

they look awesome partybro, great stuff. youll have to climb the strawberry hazes by harvest to check on the buds.

Thanks :D I was thinking the same thing myself! I was going through a closet and found an old pair of log walkers boot spikes and immediately though of the lumberjack competition where they climb the tree and hack the top off except with a giant MJ plant haha

Well the 2 tall girls are so tall that I'm almost certain they're not getting as much light as they need at the tops :S.

Fortunately I can still raise 1 bulb up a bit more to give them a bit extra coverage up top.

I checked my reservoir today. Made sure I had enough nutrients ready for the next feeding. Before I mixed everything up though I noticed that there was a lot of what looked basically like sand sitting on the bottom of the barrel. I assume it's just salts and other crystallized bits of things that were left over from the last few batches. Nevertheless I cleaned the barrel to avoid any sort of contamination or having some sort of harmful junk in my rez, and refilled. She's good to go again for another month.

Here's a couple of photos I snapped real fast a few minutes ago. The tall ones are so tall I had to attach them to a post.

They're flowering up a storm. Just about at the halfway mark of flowering. They're looking like they'll produce nicely :D

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

lookin good there pb, i gotta say that darn diablo 3 has got me glued to the computer also lol

...and to make things worse its got me looking at building a new computer too...ugh i hate spending money, but this one is 6 years old, so maybe its time

looking great partybro..... looks like you will be smoking on some nice herbage off this harvest... multi strain grows are always challenging and fun...

Aloha
Squidweeeeeee:fly:

Roddy: Heh it's quite a tornado of buds in there! Thanks :D

getnasty: I was thinking of wrapping them up but i've been moving them every couple of weeks to get full coverage from both the HPS and MH light I have running. Staking them might not be a bad Idea though. What would you recommend I use for that?

Shortbus: Gracias senor! and Diablo 3... man... it's got me glued and then it gets me frustrated. The higher difficulties are just kinda crazy hard... I should probably build a new system too soon, or at least format and upgrade a couple things on this PC i'm using.

Squidy: Thanks Squidy! Just the smell alone from the 2 different strains is enough to make me giddy. The strawberry haze has such a strong sweet fruit smell it's mouthwatering. and the chemdog just smells like dank chronic. Can't wait to taste my work!

The tops are getting heavier and thicker by the hour I swear to god. It's incredible. Everywhere I look is starting to tip now :p

I was kinda thinking of tying them (at least the tall ones that are starting to tip) to the roof with a small piece of cord attached to a zip tie about 1/8 the way down where it looks like the main cola is going to stop so it doesn't get stuck in with growing bud.

I use the bamboo tiki's. You can get em thick or thin at the dollar store for like $4 or less. I hack the tiki part off use them as table torches instead. :)

Latest posts

Back