2nd Journal! 15 lovely green ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Markers said:
have you turned on the centrifugal yet? when you do you'll see what everyone is talkin bout. its like the difference between a single prop airplane and a jet engine.

Just bought a new 8in inline today lol.

didnt need it but high and low wiring,500cfm 29.99 @ menards.

Yea I've turned it on, I just haven't got the adapter pieces yet to run it with the ventilation, I already had something set up for the hood I hooked to the booster fan.

But yea, I know it'll be a world of difference, 210cfm to 745cfm Is a HUGE increase.

I know what everyone is saying, what i've got right now isn't a permanent thing, my lights aren't even being used yet, I only turned them on to check temperatures. The seeds just started germing like 18 hours ago. Everything I've done so far has just been to physically check things for myself.

Just bought a new 8in inline today lol.

didnt need it but high and low wiring,500cfm 29.99 @ menards.

Wow an 8 inch inline for 30 bucks. just happens I'm goning to menards today. gotta look for that. you sure thats not a typo and it not $ 139.00 lol

Markers said:
Wow an 8 inch inline for 30 bucks. just happens I'm goning to menards today. gotta look for that. you sure thats not a typo and it not $ 139.00 lol

Yeah Im sure lol. Its actually $29.89 lol. Its in with the ducting, top shelf.. :)
I couldnt pass it up either, I paid 45 for my 240cfm 6in.

Sounds like I should have found a different one... haha My 8" was almost $150... but it's 745cfm

Indeed, just wire it for high and Walla, I run it right on my light to keep it cool. Works NICE.
Pics n my Kush journal.

Sorry for not being specific in the beginning

:yeahthat:

it works great to cool a single a/c hood but not enough strength for a filter or 2+ a/c hoods

Seeds are getting transplanted into their first medium today! all 5 grew nice little white tails and are ready to start their journey towards the sky!

:icon_smile: All right, green mojo your way. Enough of this fan business anyway lol.
Sorry for not being specific in the beginning
No problems Bubba:icon_smile:

started germing another 5 seeds today, Greenhouse Seed Co. Chemdog!

I think this is gonna end up being 10 lovely green ladies rather than 15.

Just moved my 5 Arjan's Strawberry Haze into their permanent containers. 5 gal pots.

The 5 Chemdog seeds are all sprouting now, I figure 3-5 more days in the dome and they'll be ready for soil.

Pics to follow this afternoon!

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

A few more days in and that middle girl is so far just exploding! I've gave them their first nutrients 2 days ago, and they all seem to be enjoying themselves!

Here's a picture of the middle girl, I haven't named her yet. Also a picture of my jet engine :p

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

Allright allright :aok: here you grow! Lookin real sweet there partybro.

Another few days, some more progress! Ah progress she's a wonderful thing!

First picture is just a top shot of the 9 i've got in the flood table, there's another off to the left on vapour barrier so it doesn't leak into the floor.

Second picture is the pride of the group so far, my big girl!

Third is self explanatory

And the fourth, I noticed on 1/10 there were a couple small brown and yellow spots on 2 of the leaves, not the best quality but any ideas? I use tap water aerated for 48 hours and ph'd when I just water, and and "general veg growth" strength of GH gro/micro/bloom (1tsp/gal) I do the same thing to the water for the nutrients before adding the nutrients into it. I have a 55gal drum of solution mixed and constantly aerating ready to go along with another 55gal of the plain water. They've only been fed once so far with nutrients.

Edit: Also my nutrient solution PH is always kept between 6.5-6.8 and plain water 6.8-7.0

P.s. The strawberry haze have the little pieces of silver tape on the rim, the non taped ones are then obviously the chemdog.

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

Danke Roddy danke!

They're making me so proud so quickly!

I'm gonna be picking up a 3rd 1kw ballast, then eventually a 4th :D I found an awesome guy that will wholesale me equipment but i don't have to buy it in big orders.

The other side of the wall that I've got my exhaust ducting against is going to turn into my flowering or veg room. Probably veg since it's a bit bigger and I'm gonna end up mothering some plants so I can keep my favourite strains around.

Right now it's just the one space for both flower and veg.

I had a bit of a freakout last night... I go to check my plants before bed, after I had napped earlier in the day so they hadn't been checked for several hours...

I go into my room and one of my lights is off, so I figure oh, maybe the breaker blew randomly... Nope, all the breakers are on, So then I start to get a little more panicked, I check my ballast, completely cold.... I start to panic a little more, I check the booster that was cooling the light, also off... I start to get a little more eased... I plug the ballast into a different breaker and voila! we have light again. but the temp dropped down to about 54, I'm not sure for how long.

Well I got the temp back up, now it's hovering in the high 70's/low 80's. I still don't know what's going on with the set of plugs i was using though. The breaker isn't blown, so I have to assume there's a short in the connection somewhere.

Hopefully it didn't do anything too bad, I need to stop taking weed naps while growing hahaha.

A few more pictures :D 6 days after a watering, I just fed them some more nutes.

Pic 1 is the lot together!

pic 2 is the up and coming star of the party

pic 3 is a look at their height!

enjoy!

On va s'revoir!

IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

Latest posts

Back