2nd week of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcarlin_818

Farmer Gill
Reaction score
Whats up MP? So I am in my second week of flowering and and this has been happening to me for about 2-3 days as soon as I noticed the problem I drained and gave PH'd tap water at about 5.7 with a lil bit of superthrive....They arent burning anymore at least I dont think so. I jujst gav them flora-nova bloom at 1\4 strength ppm's are at about 800 any suggestions on what else I should do????

HPIM1021.jpg

HPIM1023.jpg

HPIM1026.jpg

HPIM1027.jpg

HPIM1029.jpg

i use these same nutes at same strength, only in soil though. i'm at week 3 flower, with white widow. i'm having same problem. i know these are some very potent nutes. what strain is that? i ask because my last grow of some midi bagseeds was very tolerant of these nutes, i was giving full strength at this time period, and had no problems; but this time, with the ww, ive nuted twice at quarter strength, and they did the same as yours are doing? now , this is what i did to straighten them back out, i flushed them with 1tablespoon epsom salts in a gallon of ph'ed water. and within a few days' they returned to normal. i am waiting for my (soil) to dry at the moment, so i can flush them this way now once again. hopefully someone else will chime in with thier solution. good luck...

I had a friend tell me that also, that they looked hungry...Last night I gave them 1\4 strength finally used my ppm meter which is around 800 for riht now....I am growing OG Kush....Does anyone know what ppm level I should be at????Also it's ok to use epson salt for a hydro setup????

hydro ppm 500 to 1700

i run my res at 800ppm when i start flower.. usualy ill bump it up a lil bit every week or 2... im 4 weeks into flower now and ppm is about 1000

IMO a good rule of thumb is stick with 800ppm... ive tried less and more and 800 seams to work fine thruout the entire grow.. but if you do want to go higher.. just add 100ppm every week or so and see how she responds.. peace

Latest posts

Back