311 the band?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missabentley

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone listen to the band 311 or going to their annual Unity tour this summer?

Now I'll have the main groove from "Down" running through my skull. Break out the air guitars.

Duhnuhnuhnuhnununt dahdunt dah dunt dahnunt
Duhnuhnuhnuhnununt dah dunt dah dunt dahnunt et cetera. :guitar: :headbang:

i don't get to see many concerts anymore, but i never miss badfish's 420 concert in AC every year. they're a sublime cover band i've been following for years. unfortunately i was too young to ever get to go see sublime live.

ShOrTbUs said:
i don't get to see many concerts anymore, but i never miss badfish's 420 concert in AC every year. they're a sublime cover band i've been following for years. unfortunately i was too young to ever get to go see sublime live.

God damn heroin took that chance away from all of us. Very sad, he was a talented musician.

Hamster Lewis said:
God damn heroin took that chance away from all of us. Very sad, he was a talented musician.

indeed he was, RIP Brad Nowell :48:

I wish I had got to see the original sublime. Sublime with Rome came with 311 here a few years back. Really good but just not the same. My fav 311 song at the moment is "beautiful disaster" or "hydroponic" :D good to know there are some 311 fans on here. If they do their 311 Caribbean cruise again I will def be going

all time fav 311 song has to be "down". but i also love "creatures", and "amber".

"creatures" is awesome too. I watched an interview with Nick Hexum, their front man. He mentioned that they had a grow going on in their band house. I thought that was pretty cool

I wish I could recall in which video the drummer is wearing a Rush Signals Dalmatian shirt.

Sublime were originally from Long *****, though I dunno where they are "headquartered" nowadays.

Latest posts

Back