Music and weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif
That's me in the corner 👌🤗

@Weirdscenes , Did you forget:

Frank Sinatra
Procul Harum
Jethro Tull
Prokofiev
Stravinsky
Beethoven
Dave Brubeck

and many others you think we don't recognize......???
Nope - I recognize all those you just listed - but none of them are in my bag.
Just accept that I, just a thick council house lad who grew up listening to rock'n'roll & resisting my parents pressure to listen to classical music.
For me - Little Richard singing "Good Golly Miss Molly" - turned up as loud as it would go - was heaven.
Even better was the knowledge it irritated the shit out of my old man.
As I've said elsewhere - each to their own.

Not
Yeah, I know you mess around with tech. Be careful, that will bite you in the butt. Thought you wanted to talk about music. You won't fool me again. Your fuse is short.
Correct on two counts & I ain't trying to fool you - or anyone else.

Weed and music , like a horse and carriage

i like the old stuff and I like to explore some new stuff

like this , found it today

Good - different.
Reminds me of how the womenfolk (black) would ullulate (careful there) at mass gatherings, funerals & protests in South Africa

Personally I don't really think there's any specific strain that will enhance music enjoyment over any other?
But I believe everyone is truly unique & that being so, we're gonna experience things differently.
Growing your own is a special thing.
Music is a special thing
Being a music aficionado is a gift - but - like weed - it's one that can be cultivated.
The weed we grow is usually better than what you get from street and (possibly even from some dispensaries)
Weed seems to enhance ALL music and variety (of music) can be a major factor & a way of discovering new gold.

Hard to really determine what sorts of music you would really like from your posts but indications are that you prefer relatively highbrow stuff. For me the lyrics are at least as important as the instruments.
I believe music is the poetry of today and those people gifted with the ability to write and perform it should be supported in any way possible by the rest of us grockles.

My suggestion would be to download the first 7 albums by "The Moody Blues" spark up a nice J (no tobacco just nicely ground weed) and just listen.
Another dependable launch into bliss can be had from listening to any of Chris Rea's stuff. Just my viewpoint but whaddda I know 🤗

@Weirdscenes, I have no way of knowing how you came to your conclusion. It is very dull. Music is almost as integral to most people I know as breathing.

My personal observation is that perhaps I will never again experience the nirvana of listening to Rocket Man touching every nerve in my body being blasted off a wall to wall stereo, stoned out of my mind, lounging in a huge beanbag chair.
OK - that's a bit sad.

@Weirdscenes , Did you forget:

Frank Sinatra
Procul Harum
Jethro Tull
Prokofiev
Stravinsky
Beethoven
Dave Brubeck

and many others you think we don't recognize......???
Not sure what you're aiming at here?
Why would I think others "don't recognise"?
Does that matter to you?

Okay, I own lots of the original albums. Love Low Spark and others. Many here know way more than I do. Respect and learn.

The problem is you think you are expounding beyond the smarts of others. That ain't gonna happen here.
Respect has to be earned.

Awesome!
plus the lyrics in English added a dimension. Although I'm a tech head, circumstances mean I've dabbled very little with YouTube and other mediums.
But it's wonderful to see the merging of technologies within the music scene.
Music is the blood of life.

Takes internet to down load as well, no?

Bubba
Yep - of course. But I already have more than enough music to last me till I die so if internet gets shut down tomorrow I can still listen to music and smoke dope. 😊😊😊

smoke more dope?
Great response - but I already probably smoke more than I can handle.
I made the mistake of telling my son David (via WhatsApp) that I have noticed an increasing tendency to forget stuff (short term memory)
He responded with a question, "Do you have any days anymore when you don't smoke weed?"
I'm still trying to figure out how to answer him.!

Great response - but I already probably smoke more than I can handle.
I made the mistake of telling my son David (via WhatsApp) that I have noticed an increasing tendency to forget stuff (short term memory)
He responded with a question, "Do you have any days anymore when you don't smoke weed?"
I'm still trying to figure out how to answer him.!

short term memory loss can be a good thing , sometimes

sometimes the mind can be difficult to figure out

Latest posts

Back