4 weeks flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernHoney

1st timer
Reaction score
I thought I would post a couple of pictures, the 1 ww is sad looking but has buds on it the other looks fine. I have some dying fan leaves on the ob's but I just let them hang on until they fall off. Otherwise I am pleased. What do you think?

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

Look fine for 4 weeks. I've never grown that strain.

I think it is a local breeder strain. There is a couple of head shops in the city that sells his seeds. I really have no idea what they are going to be like. I was sitting there looking at my nicest one yesterday and said to my husband I might regret not taking a clone. I guess I'll find out in a month or so.

re veg if you like what you see. take clones then flower the re veg. i think puffinafatty flowered & reveg'd a plant for 6 generations.

They look like they are right where they should be to me. I think I'm a day or 2 either behind you or ahead of you, and you have about the same results as I'm haveing at the moment.

By the way...they all seem to look happy to me, all the leaves are standing in a Y nothing is drooping. My lower fans have started to yellow towards the bottom of the plants to. This is exactly what is supposed to be happening, nothing to worry about.

I got a camera yesterday, I will try to get some pics up soon, this will let you see that yours are pretty much head to head with mine.

Keep up the nice work!

Thanks for the moral support guys...
So, how would I re veg one of them? I only have the one room right now. Can I let the one I want to re veg go through the whole flowering process and then put it back to 24/7? Hmmm...
Hey LF, I have been wondering how yours were doing. I knew we both put them in 12/12 right b4 Christmas. Definately post pics. Do you think I should add an additive of some sort? I am just on the Dutch Nutrient A&B Bloom. I have voodoo juice but read on another thread (don't remember who's) not to use it after the 2nd week so I am waiting on the next grow to use it. If you folks have any faves let me know. Thanks.

Hey Honey. You can rveg your favorite by leaving leaves and all the tiny bottom buds on your plant when you harvest all the buds off her. Just leave most of the small popcorn type fluff lower on your plant. These never amount to much anyway. Leave all the leaves that you can salvage. Feed her a good veg nute (high in N) and put her back into veg for 18 or 24 hrs of light. It will take a little while for her to revert back to the veg state, and she will look all kinds of funky for awhile. She will grow single bladed, twisted leaves and such while she is reverting back to veg. Once she has resumed normal vegative growth, start takeing clones, or flower her again...whichever you decide.

As far as extra's there are alot out there. I would definately start giving your girls some molasses with every feeding...the sugars will really help her buds develope. I feed it at a rate of 1 tsp/gallon...but I know others that give 1 tblsp. I also use Humboldt Counties Own, snowstorm ultra, and gravity on my girls in flower. The nutes you have along with some molasses will get the job done though, and in the meantime you can start researching other products that you may want to add with your next grow. Make sure if you get molasses it is the unsulphered kind. I like bhrer rabbit blackstrap, myself.

I'll get pics up as soon as we get this thing figured out!

Do you have crystals yet on the leaves closest to your buds?

I was just reading about the molasses, I will go to the health food store tomorrow. Yes I have quite a few crystals! I have a little loupe magnifier but have ordered a 30x one online. I can't find anything over 10x around here. I looked at one you could hook up to your computer and download pics but I didn't get it. It was really cool.
Thanks for the info I will get the molasses on the go.

there looking great NH

and legalise seems to have the revegging sorted for you ,and aswell as mollases i like to feed mine a tea made of coffee grinds and eggshells , :D

Thanks UKgirl,
Does the coffee grind tea change your ph any? Do you make sure it is neutral when you use it?

Latest posts

Back