4u2sm0kes 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just chuggin along:D

P6010007.JPG

P6010008.JPG

P6010009.JPG

P6010010.JPG

P6010011.JPG

P6010013.JPG

P6020033.JPG

P6020036.JPG

P6020037.JPG

P6030062.JPG

P6030068.JPG

Looking nice:aok:

thanks duck...I mowed for the first time yesturday..and was able to lay down in grass and do some lower pruning:D

very nice brother---very nice---be over in a bit with a 12 pk and some of that pink mamma---;) :D

Looking nice 4u. Gooey is looking nice. How's the new sled treating you?

that gooey looks really nice...what is the genitcs of your gooey or you calling it short for afgan gooey

thanks for stopping by everyone...Had an issue with back yard..But they should rebound...

wouldnt be a 4u2 grow if I didnt screw something up huh?..:rofl:

robz...I like the sled a lot...I need some new tires befor I take for a real long haul though...hows the new Pad treating you and wifey?

moaky...from gooeybreeder

(Gooey Mom is)
cambodian (70's landrace)
Mex gold (70's landrace)
Lumbo gold (70's landrace)
Thai ( 80's landrace)
Maui (1972 wowie from the developer)

h420p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnwMbRf7zrs

looking healthy as can be.....cant wait to see them in flower!

Going good but we miss the house for sure. Miss growing my medicine & miss my yard. Only thing I don't miss is the 180.00-220.00 a month power bill lol. Keep the rubber side down brother ;)

Hay 4u2sm0ke my friend long time now. Your grow is looking good........here is some MOJO FOR YOUR GIRLS!
Hope they get better soon.

Looking excellent 4u.

Hope you all had fun camping. Get any fish to fry?

Whats the update?

:ciao: 4U Im with all the others...things are nice and green in the backyard for you!

Sun is blazing! Last update was 30 plus days ago. They should be getting good size now.

nouvellechef said:
Sun is blazing! Last update was 30 plus days ago. They should be getting good size now.

Ill snap some shots today for you my friend...if ya look at post #69...I put up a video of the Back yard:D..the past few days have been nice and warm and they say we have a week straight of this 80f so yes Im happy

tcbud..we went to Olympic National Forest and didnt have any good lakes or streams...went to "Hurrican Ridge"..wow what a Site..was super nice out ..at campsite it was like 75f..and at the ridge was snow and maybe 40f...yeah Laura got chilly..

thanks for stopping by everyone...
:48:

Glad to see the temps are finally get there for ya.

Now if you can keep them with no rain, ya be in.

it was humid as heck in the south sound yesterday...

p.s. I love your youtube handle by the way 4U...lol...garden's lookin' stellar as norm(sucks bout the grass ferts burnin'em tho...).

Latest posts

Back