5 Girls random bagseed (Closet Grow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phonytoast

Reaction score
Setup: 2 125 Watt CFL 6400k for Veg and Additional Light for Flowering
1 400 watt HPS for flowering

Veg Time: 4 Weeks 6 days from poppin their little heads out the dirt

Current Flower time 3 weeks 1 day...

Started with: 16 Bag seeds that I got from various people over time, 11 of those sprouted. 3 of them were assasinated due to lack of growth and eventual space limitations, 3 more were violently murdered when they grew balls.

So I am now down to 5 pretty little girls

2 in large 3 gallon pots: Both to the right in the pictures (facing the screen) you will notice the main stem of both plants is bent down completely like a arch that is because they got too tall too quick and rather than eliminate them... since they were they got tied down from the very top and will be growing sideways for the duration of the grow. Both plants appear to be sativa's but they could just be thin (this is my 2nd grow by the way).

2 in a Huge Buckettt... Basket... Container thing thats like 25 gallons or something like that (dont care I am lit right now): Both plants are on the left (facing the screen again in case you forgot, I know I did) and look to be more indica based, both plants had some mild LST but nothing too serious as I wanted them to get some vertical growth for the reason above (bushy is still fine with me).

1 in a small container which at first was a test plant just too see how much damage I could do to a plant. It was originally on the termination list however I ripped it from the dirt put it in an empty 3 gallon pot to let it die with the other 1 I ripped out at the time and 4 hours later I came back and it wasnt even phased while the other one died fast. So I put the little guy in the small thing you see there (I dont care the size myself) and decided to see how much he could take, he has survived that and an 2 OD's on fertalizer as well (found out how much is too much the fun way). However it then got pistols and has been treated kinda well since then, also looks like an indica.

Also it may seem unortadox but I have done this grow and the other without checking pH levels and just trying to get a feel for the plant visually and so far its working pretty well.

These are pics from the first 3 weeks of flowering.

There is one large pic which gives you an idea of where the plants in the description are located and smaller closer ones.

DSCF0779.JPG

DSCF0778.JPG

DSCF0777.JPG

DSCF0776.JPG

DSCF0774.JPG

DSCF0775.JPG

Look nice...but if you want to improve yield, potency, and bud formation get yourself a ph meter. I was like you and thought ph was not that important. Had the drops went to the ph pen and what a difference it makes once the ph is on. You will be glad you did.

Thanks for the postitive feed back.

I do plan to do pH testing in the future here as I want to test one more grow after this visually from clones.

Will update soon....

welcome to mp man.
looks like you got a good grippin handle on growin so far.
Also it may seem unortadox but I have done this grow and the other without checking pH levels
do you use dolomite lime in ya soil mix or is it included in it.? that could be why due to fact that it acts as a ph buffer in the soil and pretty much stablizes at 7.0 ph i believe.
or who knows maybe ya just bl;essed to have great water. but you seriously have no ph issues even when mixin nutes?
you are blessed. lol
good luck

zipflip said:
do you use dolomite lime in ya soil mix or is it included in it.? that could be why due to fact that it acts as a ph buffer in the soil and pretty much stablizes at 7.0 ph i believe.
or who knows maybe ya just bl;essed to have great water. but you seriously have no ph issues even when mixin nutes?
you are blessed. lol
good luck

Well I am using Fox Farm organic Soil and it doesnt say anything about the dolimite lime on it so I am guessing not.....? I think I am just lucky as well.

As far as feeding right now I am doing it with a mist and spray.... I guess its better to explain

I have a cool mist humidifier with a fan sitting right above it which I refill with a mix of tigerbloom nutes and water (filtered thanks goes to the company Pur. great filter) I end up having to clean out the humifier once a week but it keeps the area at about 76F with 52 humidity and my friend says it works like a cool breeze and still carries the nutes through the air. On top of that I do floral feedings with a spray bottle and some tiger bloom as well about three times a day with a fairly light amount of nutes. I would love to give an exact amount but its all guestamations (I know this isnt a word but after I typed it made me laugh).

I only water the plants with fresh water right now and until I see adverse signs I am going to try to continue along with this process.

Also included are some pics better explaining by first post with 2 the plants being tied down sideways from the top. And an ariel shot and well you can see it.

DSCF0781.JPG

DSCF0782.JPG

DSCF0795.JPG

DSCF0796.JPG

DSCF0789.JPG

Here are some better pics taken outside the room. The two plants sharing the container look very happy tons of crystals.

The pics are different onces of all 4 plants I just did a heavy watering on the two larger ones so they are a little droopy but all and all everyone seems happy at day 28.

DSCF0835.JPG

DSCF0834.JPG

DSCF0833.JPG

DSCF0827.JPG

DSCF0840.JPG

DSCF0828.JPG

DSCF0831.JPG

DSCF0829.JPG

:watchplant:
dangit! I just drooled all over my shirt!! :D

Very cool pic with diagrams!!! Nice job. I like the plant on the left in the same pic. I could look at her all day.

420benny said:
Very cool pic with diagrams!!! Nice job. I like the plant on the left in the same pic. I could look at her all day.

Thanks for the kind words.... and for them here is a close up of her. And some pics of the sativa thats comming along now as well as a group photo with the exception of the little one which I am saving pics for the end.

Sooo yea here you go....

DSCF0898.JPG

DSCF0899.JPG

DSCF0897.JPG

Here are some more pics

Now one of my sativa's (maybe a hybrid of some sort) looks down right ugly at its peaks, at first I thought it hermied but I broke open one of the buts and its all just retarded leaves wraped around each other with bud between and around.... the plant had some serious nute burn to the fan leaves at a point but all the rest of the bud growth looks new and healthy just the tops look like this....

The other happy pic's are my indica's one who is comming down soon the other is still not yet amber enough for my liking.

Pic order

Pic 1 That funny lookin one
Pic 2 Him again
Pic 3 Indica not yet ready
Pic 4 Indica again not ready
Pic 5 Just about ready indica as well

DSCF0939.JPG

DSCF0942.JPG

DSCF0936.JPG

DSCF0938.JPG

Latest posts

Back