5 Seconds of Being Really Really Scared!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Albrecht

I figured I'd share this story here, because I'm sure people here can relate.

This past weekend I take my dogs out to go to the bathroom, my mom's dogs actually, I was dog-sitting. Just as I get outside my front gate, I see this cop car drive past my driveway only to screech to a halt, throw it into reverse, and end up pulling up right in front of my house. Watching this transpire, I just got this horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, this kind of surreal wonder as to how this situation would play itself out. At this point I was thinking there was a very good likelihood that the cops would jump out of their cruiser, show me a warrant, and I'd be spending the weekend in jail for growing marijuana.

So the cop riding shotgun jumps out of the cruiser and asks me where I live. I say, "This house here." He says, "Which house?" And I point to my house and say, "This one." At this point I figure now that I've identified myself as the person living in the house he has a warrant for, he is going to tell me to serve me the warrant and ask to be let into my house to begin the search.

Thank GOD thought that the next thing he asks me is if I had heard any screaming. Immediately I knew they had been called to a domestic dispute at my neighbors, who have a history of this, and breathed a big sigh of relief as I honestly told him I hadn't heard anything. I finish taking my dogs out, and walk back in my house with a big *** smile on my face.

Throughout the short encounter I was very calm, almost resigned, but I definitely had a big taste of how incredibly stupid it would be if I ended up getting arrested for growing some plants. So in my own (thankfully) limited way I can understand what it's like for people who have been arrested for growing marijuana. Hopefully (knock on wood) this will be the closest I ever get to having this experience.

While what you experienced was a pretty scary moment, I bet it's nothing compared to folks who have truely been busted for their personal grow operations. I have read several encounters and their lives and the lives of their families get turned competely upside down. It is horrible. :(

Hopefully one day we as growers won't have to hide. But until then, consider yourself very lucky. :)

I totally understand where your coming from bro!

A few months back me and my fella had the house to ourselves and were having a duvet-day sunday, just sitting in bed watching films and smoking and come about 7pm I see a cop car turn round just up the road and then about half an hour later the doorbell goes.. I look out the window and sure enough there's a big *** cop car on the drive way!

I panic big time because, of course, not only have we been smoking the ganja all day but I also have my micro grow setup. So I go down and open the door. First thing they say is "can I come in?" (Mental note - ALWAYS so no sorry this isn't a good time) and as I was baked I'm like sure sure (just cooperate).

Turns out that someone had seen my brother (who's a mechanic and doesn't even live here) taking someones car while they were away (he was fixing it and they had given him the keys to take it to his garage) and called the cops so they of course came and annoyed me on my day off!

This stupid woman that called them in first place is such a retard. I've heard that she shouts at and tells kids off for playing near her house (there are so many kids on this street) and moans at just about everything. Stupid female dog!

It does and half give you the willies though when you see a cop car on your drive!!!

ive had them at one of my previous apartments.my wife and i were wrestling,and about an hour later theres a knock on the door,my wife doesnt think anything,doesnt look through the peek hole or anything and just opens the door..its about 5 cops.they ask if we were fighting and we say no officer.so they say,ok,well we need to have a look through your house to make sure you guys dont have anybody captive in here.so they go to my extra bedroom,which had a tapestry of a bud leaf on it.it was the size of the whole wall.so they see that and start searching extra harder.they open the closet door and find a peat pellot plastic greenhouse that i attempted to grow some plants in a few months b-4 this.i just left it in there and forgot about it,due to the fact i didnt think any of the seeds sprouted.well what i didnt know was the fact that they actually did sprout.so they find that and they have my wife outside tellin her how much of a douche bag i am for growing/smoking pot and while shes our there.me and onther cop are in the room and hes askin me where i got my tapestry,i tell him ozzfest,and so he shows me his ozzy tatoo and tells me how much of a fan of ozzy he is.well after about 20 mins. they make me flush the seedlings down the toilet and tell me to never do it again and leave.they never came back and checked up on me or anything.i thaught for sure i was screwed. so pretty much after this happened,well never open the door without seeing whos at it ever again.dang leos!!

HippyInEngland said:
MMmmm, so thats what you call it ;)

lol,you know it bro :D
my wife was :hitchair: my ace.I'm 5'4''..shes 5'11'' one of the cops said "im sorry my friend,but theres no way you were beatin her" shes not a biggin or anything,shes just one of them girls that can fight.i've seen her take a dude,pick him up,and put him face first in the trashcan back in our high school days. then we were at ozzfest and a bunch of guys around us started moshing (a mosh pit) well this one dude was like 6'6'' he ran into her and she was PISSSED,she took her drink and threw it right at his face,got pop all over him,and she just stood there like "what do you want" he turned the other way and went about his business.its kinda embarressing to say,but my wife (soon to be ex wife) could beat the crap outta me if she really wanted.shes what i call a
crazy (word for Female Dog) :D

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
ive had them at one of my previous apartments.my wife and i were wrestling,and about an hour later theres a knock on the door,my wife doesnt think anything,doesnt look through the peek hole or anything and just opens the door..its about 5 cops.they ask if we were fighting and we say no officer.so they say,ok,well we need to have a look through your house to make sure you guys dont have anybody captive in here.so they go to my extra bedroom,which had a tapestry of a bud leaf on it.it was the size of the whole wall.so they see that and start searching extra harder.they open the closet door and find a peat pellot plastic greenhouse that i attempted to grow some plants in a few months b-4 this.i just left it in there and forgot about it,due to the fact i didnt think any of the seeds sprouted.well what i didnt know was the fact that they actually did sprout.so they find that and they have my wife outside tellin her how much of a douche bag i am for growing/smoking pot and while shes our there.me and onther cop are in the room and hes askin me where i got my tapestry,i tell him ozzfest,and so he shows me his ozzy tatoo and tells me how much of a fan of ozzy he is.well after about 20 mins. they make me flush the seedlings down the toilet and tell me to never do it again and leave.they never came back and checked up on me or anything.i thaught for sure i was screwed. so pretty much after this happened,well never open the door without seeing whos at it ever again.dang leos!!

The best thing from this quote is the fact that the thing you learned was to not open the door without looking instead of saying, I will never grow pot again. lol good man. KEEP GROWING

oh god i hate moments like this, i live in a small town and on the fourth of July i was hanging out downtown with a friend and we see a K9 unit hmm thats weird the closest k9 unit is like 70 miles away usualy. Later on after the fireworks my friend is using my bowl outside the car he gets in and we are about ready to go when i see somebody that looks a hell of a lot like a cop walking a german shepard by the car, he just walked by but i was having a heart attack.

Oh my word, people, give Albrecht his THREAD BACK!

Slightly off topic!

Latest posts

Back