6 weeks flowering - Something to worry about??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Just finishing the 6th week of flowering on my first grow - white widow. DWC with GH 3 part Flora system. The largest fan leaves have start turning uniformly yellow and are falling off at the main stalk. My ladies have been very healthy throughout, and the buds are starting to swell very nicely. All trichs still clear and figure at least a couple of weeks before I chop. Is the fan leaf symptom just part of the plants life cycle, or should I be considering a change in the nutes? After such good luck to this point, i would hate to see all the hard work come up short. Any advice would be really welcomed.

Sounds like you've run out of nutes. Unless your harvesting in the next week or two, I would *** some. If you are about to harvest, you'll want to run clean watre to flush the nutes from the plants.

Pure as snow from what I can tell - I'll try to post some pictures. I'm a little concerned because I was expecting a few weeks more of flower, but if they keep dropping leaves like this i might need to chop a little sooner. Beans came from Hemcy which Greenman seems to rate well.

Latest posts

Back