7thG's Northern Lights Micro Cabinet Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
budz4me said:
Thats a pretty cool setup man...I dig it.

If it were not a stealth job I would want more airflow, with that said....I have nothing to add...GJ and mojo to you

LOL CRAP, for some reason the pics of the blower didnt load until I refreshed manually......disregard airflow comment!!!! (All I saw was the computer fans!)

Thanks Budz I appreciate the comment! Yeah the cabinet is a work in progress but I am really happy with how it is shaping up. The computer fans are just to mix things up. I really need to make a couple mods so I can move them. Once the door is closed they don't work very good. I haven't added a passive intake so I leave the door cracked which works fine for now. The blower is working great! I feel like if I added a reflector and kept it sealed I could probably get away with a 250 maybe 400 watt!:hubba:

So I was briefly examining my larger plant the other day. I have been really busy moving that's why I say briefly. I saw what appeared to be a nanner. I could be wrong because today I couldn't find it but it does look like maybe some preflowering. Its too early to tell I am going to wait a couple days and then post pics. I would be really disappointed if my bigger plant was a male or hermie because according to my count that plant has between 12-15 tops. It a work of art really lol:D

Wow. I decided to take a close look at my plants whilst in the middle of typing a post and yeah this just in, I'm pretty sure I see flowers on BOTH plants. I was worried because I thought I saw a nanner the other day but all I see now is preflowers and trust me I looked. It's amazing how 12/12 really brings your plants to life. I feel like my plants gonna grab my arm sometimes it looks so different from just yesterday. Its confusing to me though how both plants same strain went through exactly the same thing and yet the color is different the growth and growth rate is different. Im kinda wasted so please forgive me and I had trouble getting close ups with the cam I'll get more tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have my cabinet back up and running within the next 2 days.

IMG_3214.JPG

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3221.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

IMG_3225.JPG

IMG_3226.JPG

IMG_3230.JPG

IMG_3234.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

That one plant appears to be suffering a little from a lack of certain trace elements. Have you given them any of the "grow big" or "Big Bloom" yet? I would make sure they are getting fed at least once if not twice a week right now since they are going into a critical phase. :)

The claw is happening....back the food off.

look at second to last pic.

they are neon for a reason-they are right on the edge and looking good. The sag and curl on the leaf speaks volumes on that plant.

Hit her with str8 h20 a few waterings and bump the food back to where it was.

I have been really busy with the move and sad to say my plants have been a little neglected. But my female looks to be handling it well. Maybe the time off from feeding and watering was beneficial to her. Also, my larger plant have been confirmed to be a male and was chopped. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed my female doesn't herm. Right now she looks great with small flowers developing. She got her first feeding in quite awhile last night. 2tblsp Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom, 1/3 tblsp Open Sesame. I will take some pictures of her tonight when I take her out and hopefully I can get my cabinet back up and running within the week.

I believe in the earlier pics the problem was the high temps and the fact they were dehydrated and a little hungry.

7thG, do you like the Open Sesame? I could not tell the differance so I stopped using it. I go straight to Beestie Bloomz and then Cha Ching.

Well this is my first time using Fox Farm nutes so it's a little too early to tell. And, I just started using my flowering side of my nute lineup. I have been using generous doses of it and my plants seem to handle it well. But, other than that I can't really comment too much on it as of yet. My early impression is similar to yours though. I feel like I would have the same results if I just used Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, maybe with my Big Bloom too. I think I would need to grow out several plants and do some side by sides to really get an idea of it's effectiveness.

The amount of bud sites on my plant is amazing. I don't think Open Sesame deserves credit for that though. Anyone with experience with Fox Farm, should I step up the strength or am I good. I am going strictly by feel but I haven't burnt her so I don't know if I am even close to her limit.

It varies but I average:
(in tablespoons)
2-3 Big Bloom
2 Tiger Bloom
1/3-1/2 Open Sesame

And this time my container is actually 2.63L so my mix is stronger but usually it's in a gallon.

Camera is charging pics coming soon..

Happy Holidays!

The pictures don't do it justice, she is beautiful. I have barely touched her over the past couple weeks. I might get in there and do a little trimming. I do not think she will be a big producer but the amount of bud sites is promising. The main objective was to learn, and that I have done. I love when my girl perks up after a feeding and the leaves point upwards. Makes me feel good :). I really wish I would have kept the clones from her because I honestly do not want to see her go. I might try to re-veg her. I am not seeing any trichomes quite yet but there are flowers beginning to sprout all throughout. Just going by feel but I think I going to give her about 1 more month. As soon as the stores open back up I am going to pick up some bloom CFL's and I am going to run them. I will probably switch to HPS for the last 2 or 3 weeks to get the density I want.

I hope everyone enjoys the holidays! Have fun, be safe, don't drink and drive, and enjoy your time with your family.:)

IMG_3272.JPG

IMG_3274.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

Latest posts

Back