85cannabliss Goes Guerrilla 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah ive just found a place locally that sells plagron WC, but its a tenna for5 litres.

nice plants dude i wish
you the best of luck
hope the smokes good:D

take care

peace.

put it tis way if iget anything off this ill be happy, good, bad harsh or light on the throat, i dont really care, im smoking it so its all good.

85cannabliss said:
put it tis way if iget anything off this ill be happy, good, bad harsh or light on the throat, i dont really care, im smoking it so its all good.
.......heee heee..yup! there is immense satisfaction from smokin' your 'very own' buds....and you have learned and gained loads of experience that can be applied next season to improve/increase your yield.
"kudos"...

just a couple of pics of the healthiest of my babies, what d u think? first the beast, then a durban poison and the last is an early misty. the durban are supposed to be sativa dom, right? so how are the early misties growing taller than them? the durbans should be bigger, imo.

BEAST5.JPG

DURBAN.JPG

EARLY.JPG

Yeah 85,
I've got to agree with Hick. Nothing tastes as good as your own stuff finished and knowing that it is all your own time, and energy that you put out. I for one, plan on taking in my whole plant in one giant inhale, LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

What up man, just giving you a pat on the back for you thread. Its helped me learn alot without having to learn the hard way. Good luck bro.

well i aint updating this grow now, there seems to bo no point in it, the person whos been taking my plants knows someone on another forum i have my grow on. so even if they havent gone yet, i know they wont be there much longer.

look out for the grow on my cuttings tho. they arent looking god today,but ill pull them round.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :**: :**: :**:

Takes one heck of a person to take away someone elses hard work, money, and enjoyment of growing. Sorry you have to deal with stuff like that. BUT how exactly did they find your grow??? pics are of a small clearing in the woods as you said before. Did you show someone did your growing buddy tell someone how did it happen:confused2: :confused2: . This grow was great to read about but next grow I think you might want to spread the plants a little thinner. Have several plants in a gereral area but try to blend them in with natural plants. A grow like what you had this time would be exactly what I would have IF growing was legal and it was in my backyard and still I would want some guard dogs or I would end up sitting out back with the shotgun waiting for sticky fingers to come by. It was just blantly obvious what your grow was, sorry for what happend to you I really am it sucks. But there are three main rules to guerilla growing as I know it
1. Tell no one (all it takes is 1 person to take everything you worked on)
2. Keep gardens low key (Someone should have to look really hard for just one of your plants not stumble upon a small clearing with them lined up like tomatoes for the picking)
3.DONT TELL ANYONE (seriously it shoud be something you do yourself. A friend might not always be a friend I hear too many stories about friends having a falling out and someone either getting their crop taken or snitched on, Not worth it , may be more work for myself but for me it would mean much less anxiety and more yield for not having to split anything.

sounds exactly like my plan for next year :p lol and will only be having 1 or 2 plants per plot. but thanks for the insite, and i think ive learned my lession now, in fact i know i have, so next time will be alot better, alot harder and alot of smoke richer :D so this learning curve has been more like a round'a'bout than any thing. so i hope my next attempt is hopefully gonna be a straight road ahead.

thanks GG, and ill be taking your advice with gratitude. c ya around mate 85C

Keep your head up, 85. Everything will work itself out. Good luck on future grows.

Latest posts

Back