85cannabliss Goes Guerrilla 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah good point. im germing some more bagseed, these are from some jamaican imported skunk. it was vacuum packed and full of seeds, so i asked my dealer for them. i have around 30, ive only stuck 10 into germinate, i got to go and find a few plots for them tomoro.

Good luck with it. You gonna try and do a sea of green or something?

thats right, only i think i may have started them a little early for them to be as small as id like, but i may just tie them down or top them.

Nah, I doubt they will get very big, honestly. Unless your seasons are completely different than ours. I would say 2ft would be pushing it.

85cannabliss said:
the 1st person to say 'i told ya so' so cheers. i knew sum1 would, it was just a matter of time. but you got to rememba this is my first grow, and im not exactly up to par on it all. this will just make me be alot more choosy when it comes to finding next years plots. we knew it was risky, but all we wanted to see was a proper plot, full. but it looks like that isnt gonna happen, not yet any way.

Well Im not going to say it... I will say you are very lucky individual in that they didnt call the 50 when they found the plants or snatch all of them. Life is live and learn so is growing and your lucky this happend in your first grow and you now have a life lesson. As long as you learn from this I see many exelent grows in your future. Good luck this year with what you got left.
PS this thread is one of the ones I read most and waited for updates on thnx for the thread.

hi guys, i was up at 4 am this morning so i thought id jump on my bike and get a few pics of my plants in there new homes. hows about i start with the bagseeds. as you can see they dont look too healthy, but ithink thats due to the sudden movement. and the beast, well you can see she doesnt look like it has bothered her so much.

BSNo2.jpg

BSNo3.jpg

BSNO4.jpg

BSNO5.jpg

BSNO6.jpg

THE BEAST.jpg

and then we have the early mistys followed by 1 with a durban and misty and then another durban that i still have hidden. as you know a friend has got 2 durbans so i havent got a pic of them yet, but hopefully ill be going up later today and ill get a few photos of them then. and finally my only remaining northen lights, the bastards, why couldnt they just leave the 1 that i knew was female. oh well, i hope this 1 is, so that i know whos took them when it goes on sale on the streets around here.

EM1.jpg

EM2 & DP1.jpg

DP2 SIDE.jpg

NL#1.jpg

They all look like they need some Nitrogen. What have you been giving them in the way of plant food?

ive been feeding them with IONIC grow, but ive stopped since the rain started, i dont want to overwater them you know? but as soon as the rain dies down a little i will be continuing there feeding regime. do you think they are ok after the move then? i was putting a few of the slightly yellowing leaves down to stress.

Yeah, they look fine to me in that regard. They don't look to be in transplant shock. They just look hungry. :)

i sure hope the rain stops soon, i dont really want to give them too much liquids, cos thatll only suffocate them. and i dont want to give them a stronger, smaller dose, just in case it doesnt rain enough lol so catch 22 bites me in the arse once again lol do you think i could just give the biggest 1s some? even tho its been raining so much, and is due to rain for the next week or so.

i dont want to overwater them you know?
Word of advice...it's nearly impossible to overwater outside. Burn with nutes, yes, overwater, no. The reason you can overwater indoors is because the roots are in pots or containers. Go on and give them a good dose of nitro and a lil iron probably couldn't hurt. Btw, looking good...love the beast!

thank you BBP, ill be going early this week to feed them the IONIC grow regime i had set for them a few weeks ago. can any1 tell me how i could just give them a dose of nitrogen? i mean, the IONIC is ok, but if there is a higher nitrogen solution, then i would rather use that.
and about the iron, what does this do to your plants? and what can i use for this?

85cannabliss said:
thank you BBP, ill be going early this week to feed them the IONIC grow regime i had set for them a few weeks ago. can any1 tell me how i could just give them a dose of nitrogen? i mean, the IONIC is ok, but if there is a higher nitrogen solution, then i would rather use that.
and about the iron, what does this do to your plants? and what can i use for this?
The best way I found to add a lil nitro is a worm castings or bat guano tea. Iron helps form chlorophyl for photosynthesis. You can usually find a vit b supplement with added iron or if you know a new mother I found the iron pills they use for anemia work great:D.

cheers again BBP, obviously time is of the essence so wormcastings are a nono, but i will look into bat guano, i know my local grow shop sells it, ill take a visit next time i got the cash together. and ill be going to a pharmicy for some iron tablets, what do i do just disolve them in water and feed it to my plants?

WoW! 85', you've managed to gain a lot of .."experience" in your first OD grow. Great job moving those survivors. They appear to have made the transition well.
I question your apprehension to use the castings?... "time is of the essence"..?? a castings tea should provide a fast and efficient sourcs of nutrients. In fact, with a forecast for several days of rain, simply adding a couple of inches of pure castings to the topsoil around your planys, should leech the plants with nutes pretty well. Worm castings are an EXCELLENT source of natural 'organic' nutes.

where do i get worm castings from? i thought you just started a compost heap and hope **** loads o worms find a good home out of it.

........a "good" nursery or horticultural supply store will carry them, but be prepared. I believe the last 30# bag that I purchased cost around $65. Smaller bags are availavle, but price per pound goes up, in smaller quantities.

Latest posts

Back