85cannabliss Goes Guerrilla 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the advise KB, im going to set a few trip wires today so i know for sure. but i got till the end of the month to decide whether im just being paranoid or if there really have been found. wish me luck.

good luck man i hope your just being parinod i got to go check on my plsnts be back in a few

well ive set trip wires, theyre about waiste high so that animals can get under. and i also went and bought a few soil PH testers today, and some garden lime. is this the right stuff? sorry about the quality its on my web cam.

Picture 001.jpg

Hey there 85Cannabliss,
I really like what Mutt had to say. He is absolutly right on about gut instincts, Usually the first one is the one that is right on the dime or by Hobs close enough. The idea of my camy's, binocs, and a small bird book from the library is great. Don't get all shook up over losing a grow, Freedom is a sweet thing my friend and that is what might be at stake. On the other hand, what if it's just a jerk looking to score off you. If that's what is setting your toes to curling then you can deal with that, as you wish.
One can hardly be responsible for what might be in the area, ie. your bird watching and a stolen car is parked a half a block away doesn't mean you did the dirty you know ? I couldn't let my curiousity just go like that unsatisfied.
Another thing that was well said is the number of plants you move at one time, be certain as to the law. Better to not be caught, but if it happened, 20 plants might be the number that hurts you real bad, and that would blow buttermilk.
We will be thinking good thoughts for you bro
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

cheers KK, like i say ive set a few trip wires to see what happens. and if need be ill be moving them individually, alot of work i know but where i live thats probably all i could get away with, u no?
and yeah, if it is some prick trying to rip me off ill deal with them so they wont be coming back, i mean if i catch them in the act ill have to do a good enough job where there will be no reprecutions.

i went up yesterday to apply the garden lime only to find the whole goddam patch is waterlogged. but i had a good look at them and i have seen preflowers, i have 2 fems :) but 1 is a bloke. and guess what guys, hes the one that has the freaky branches growing out everywhere. oh well **** happens. this has got me wondering tho, whether or not to kill him. i might just take him and his BROTHERS to a different location and keep the pollen, so i can pollenate some of the lower branches on a few of the girls. ive never done this so a little bit of advise would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

I like everything about the winebag method. Think about the paper bag that a store clerk would put a bottle of wine in. Long bag right ? Well this you place over a branch loaded with pollen, carefully hold the open end of the bag closed around the branch, and give it a couple easy whacks to load the bag with pollen. Carefully remove the bag and close up the open end once again.
Johnny your way over to the lady of choice, and choose a limb with receptors, (sheesh) and repeat the process with the bag. If your lady isn't really receptive to the idea, LOL, you can store the bag in a cool, DRY place for a little until all looks good. Good idea to carefully remove your stud muffin
away from the ladies as he will have his way with all of them, and it only takes a gentle breeze to get him excited, and in the mood. Ha-Ha, I should write for a girly mag or something LOL. There are some fantastic posts in here on the subject also.
ps. if the area is water logged, then use that to your advantage and watch for footprints in the mud, would give a good clue dude.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks KK, il be coming back to this when needed, could you explain it a little cearer, PM me if need be. cheers mate.

fairplay m8 i got some plants outside doin same kinda grow as u...
mine are 70 days now 1 is big and the others are kinda smallish...
they almost died last week i was ill nd cudnt go for 2 weeks came back and they were fucked, gave em some water tho nd they came straight back but i had to cut of **** loads of dead leaves so they look a bit bare..

fucks sake now this shitty forum fing wont even let me upload my pics ***'s that all bowt
newayz im guessin ur from uk wher bowts u from

hello again people of MP, i have some good news. i have got 7 confirmed females now, heres the plot 1st pic of the plot. there is a durban in the bottom right corner, i havent got pics of these again, ill take the pics myself next time.then 1 northen light, this 1 is 3 foot tall now, and then its the male hes a beast but staying alive for pollen.

DSC00043 (Small).JPG

DSC00045 (Small).JPG

DSC00042 (Small).JPG

DSC00040 (Small).JPG

and these 1s are the early misty survivers, you can see the 1 that got the most damage has been lagging behind.

and finally this last 1 is of the beasty female, im hoping for a few ounces off her:hubba:

let me know what you think guys, good or bad.

DSC00044 (Small).JPG

DSC00041 (Small).JPG

cool... u sure they're females? i'm sure the days are too long for plants to show sex - the days (light) must be 12 hours (or very closely around that) for the plants to bud/show sex... u sure u not just seeing pre-flowers if not i wanna know why mine aint budding lol :p
good job newayz

cheers mate, and yes they will only be pre-flowers. they dont actually start to bud until august-ish, thats when the nights get closer to 14/10 then 12/12 in late september.

cool, so how do you know u have females / males then?
and i bet they stink of bud i know mine do.. rub ur fingers on the main stem nd smell em - beautiful lol whenever isee mine (every 2-3 days) i just get a phat whiff of bud in my face its lush lol

yeah i get that smell too, only, when i rub my fingers on the male it smells the most. not saying that only the males smell or anything. and i know because they have shown pre flowers, im going to look for some more later in the week.

They all look nice and healthy and beautiful. Good luck from here on out!

They're looking excellent 85cannabliss! :) i hope they continue to grow great, and grats on the ladies! i hope they do well! =)

What happened to the move and the people you thought found them. And some more advice stop going in the middle of the day in white clothes. If you don`t start keeping it low key your going to get busted. Maybe not this year but soon. Either by leo or riped off.

Latest posts

Back