85cannabliss Goes Guerrilla 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Dont put all your birds in one basket!"
How many people you think yould either call the law or snatch and run if they found it. The key is CAMOUFLAGE, anyone who sees that will know something is up big time. Be carefull man unless you dont mind getting your crop taken or get busted or both. Show no one and keep visits to a minimum....
Sorry if this got you paranoid but those pics made me paranoid for you.

cheers for that GG, but i think it is safe enough to keep them all here. i was thinking of getting seeds for thorns bushes, to completely surround my area. although i dont know what im talking about :rolleyes: and its probably a stupid idea. but the thought's there, so id better back it up.

**** EDIT: Do not try to evade the word censor! thorns, im getting barbed wire.:eek: i went today to find that 3 early misty have been dug out by some ******* EDIT: Do not try to evade the word censor!dog:mad:!!! im gonna surround my site with a maze of barbed wire. ill spray it green, and keep it low. i dont normally mess with dogs, but theyve messed with me so...
ive sort of got over it now tho coz i had akready put out 2bagseed and another EM. it only means i still have 22, but i guess thats enough.

i found another possible site today too. i want to do a 'guerrilla sea of green':confused: there coz its not that big an area. i want my plants to be a max of a foot and a half, so when would you guys reccomend planting out (from seed)? i was thinking , mid august?

its probably too late in the year to start planting germinated seeds......but ill give it a shot.

i was thinking, do about 25 plants in the middle of july. = lots of small plants, so i still got something to smoke.

trill? this sounds interesting....so does trill contain marijuana seeds? is it sold in various countries (Canada) i currently have been collecting and planting seed from friends who have given them to me...being from canada there are some great strains always available ...but im still interested in Trill if someone could educate me further that would be great.

like i say, a friend told me he done it and it worked. ive been told this of numerous people, and they all say it works. its canary feed, and im sure youll be able spot an MJ seed when you see 1. ive been meaning to look this up myself, but with getting so many seeds free, there isnt any need for me to now.

well guys, the 2 ealries that i replanted have made a recovery. they are now growing strong. so all aint that bad, i still have 21. i have germed and planted 3 more, so well see how these ones fair.

hey guys, i think my plot has been found. evil.gif unsure.gif huh.gif im planning on a move by the end of the month. has any1 moved plants this big? im not sure but there seems to be something fishy, and everytime i go i feel nervous, as if something aint right, you know. i will have a car so i can move them all at once, but i dont want to get caught now do i, but i also dont want to kill any of them.
my plan was to dig them up and put the roots in black binliners, will this be ok or does any1 have any suggestions?

thanks in advance guys

what things are happening that made you suspicous. Footprints, trail marks, trash, etc....

Personally I would dig up the plants. But only if I knew for sure someone had been back there. Cause if someone has been back there, then they are either going to call the cops, they are cops, or they are going to rip off your crop. All three things of which are dreadful.

85cannabliss said:
hey guys, i think my plot has been found. evil.gif unsure.gif huh.gif im planning on a move by the end of the month. has any1 moved plants this big? im not sure but there seems to be something fishy, and everytime i go i feel nervous, as if something aint right, you know. i will have a car so i can move them all at once, but i dont want to get caught now do i, but i also dont want to kill any of them.
my plan was to dig them up and put the roots in black binliners, will this be ok or does any1 have any suggestions?

thanks in advance guys

Thats your instincts man, do not let the cloud of want mess that up. If you feel watched you prolly are. There is not "paranoid" when it comes to this. One can never be too cautious. I would get camo'd up with some binoculars and a bird guide (see where I'm going with this) and do some personal surveilance. Make sure your not being watched before moving the plants. When you do make the move I would go with some trash cans or rubbermaid containers. Pull them up with as much root mass as you can but not too much where you have 20 pounds of dirt per plant. I would have the new area ammended ahead of time. I would not move the whole works at once. Look at the norml.org website and see what plant counts hold what sentence and pull according to your risk level. better to be nailed with 5 plants than 20 plants. I'd just pull the strongest and healthiest. Leave the rest.
If your gut tells you to cut and run do it. There is always another season...but not if your busted.

Also the birdseed (at least in the US) contains hemp seed...ussually sterilized. Birds love it. but it's hemp and hardly any THC content.

man that sucks 85 dam man no ones messin with my plants lol and im sure of that lol i know everone around me which is not alot and none of them grow or smoke so they arnt going to rip my plants i even doubt they will find them lol man be safe and take it easy man

85cannabliss said:
i dug about a foot - a foot n a half deep, and a foot sqr wide (roughly). and yes, it does look like a feild, well it is, sort of. only its surrounded by small trees and shrubs, RESULT! only thing is, i go twice a week and im beginning to leave trails behind. any suggestions on how i can cover them. maybe put grass seed down?

lol theirs a trail to mine to but not a trail right to them theirs a trail then my plants are off to the side like 5 yards or so but the trail looks like a deer trail to me and my dad and bro so they cant prove its a human trail im not worryed about it man i would take leaves and put them over the trail covering it no what i mean then start walk to the plot in a new way

I helped a friend move 100 plants that were over head tall. The ditch he had his patch on was to be cleaned out. The drag line was a mile up stream and working it way to them so we new it was just a few days and it would be driving right through the plot. He shows up at me and my brother door with a big bottle of pain meds and says here you go i need some help so we worked all night for over 2 nighs to get it done. Not easy but we only lost a couple plants. .Good luck and when you move them this time stay away from them. Say if it were you and you saw this guy going to a wooded area everyweek and there is no hunting season open what would you think and wouldn`t you go investigate the area to see where he was going. Ans if you smoked weed your first thought would be he is growing weed. Be carefull and i would move at night less chance of being seen and easier on the plants. Also get your holes ready then take the plants there. Remember if you dig them out and leave them unfilled to long the will dry out so you may wan`t to dig them fill them back up then you can just skoop out to put the plants in. Sorry so long hope it helped. Slim

Dang man, that sucks. It's going to be hard for a beginner to transplant plants that big to another location without stressing them out. Good luck with it.

Latest posts

Back