85cannabliss Goes Guerrilla 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no trip wires have been disturbed this weekend, but ill be checking them next week. if they get disturbed at anytime before bud, ill be moving them. i dont wear white, but not for that reason, i just got sense not to get dirty. we are cutting our visits down to feeding day only (mondays). you guys will be the 1st to know if i have any unwanted visitors.

just checked the weather for the next week, and i reckon my plants are gonna drown lol well i hope not. will they die if they get water logged? only, the soil is about 1-2 inches below the rim of the holes. im buying soil on monday but it has pissed down for 2 days already.

cheers in advance guys.

hey 85 the ladies are look great bro cant wait to see what u get out of all those ladies good luck peace

they arent ALL ladies, heres whats what mate.

DSC00043 (Small).JPG

Dude i really love ur grow. what u gonna do with the males? are u gonna leave them or kill them? I love the nice open area they look like they get everything they need.

im killing the males, im just keeping them to chose the best branch for a cutting. im going to collect pollen to selectively pollenate certain plants. if i can get it right :)

85cannabliss said:
im killing the males, im just keeping them to chose the best branch for a cutting. im going to collect pollen to selectively pollenate certain plants. if i can get it right :)

U wanna get those males down like.. now if you are sure they are males cause as soon as a bit of pollen comes out, say bye bye 2 ur lovely females

also if u dont wanna pollenate the whole plant but just want some cross-bred seeds, get a toothpick, put a bit of pollen on it from the male and wipe it on a bud on the lowest branch or something then u should be all good
i just took some clones from 2 of my plants so hopefully they dont up :p
anywayz keep up the good work ;)

yeah i think something lke 10 days after the pollen sacks appear they'll open and pollenate your females...so much for selective sexing then haha. anyways they look good bro, wish i had some northern lights growing! =) anyways take care and good luck bro!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

does this apply with pre-flowers? its been over a week since they showed, so i hope not

Not sure lol, alls i know is if i were you i'd pull that thing. get it somewhere and then get the pollen. i wouldn't take any chances of it being close to my females!! :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Yea DW is right. Move the male you wan`t to use for breading at least several hundred yards away and plant it. Dont worry about a place its going to grow good just so it survives to make pollen. Your not wanting to make a huge male plant anyway. Good luck. Slim

hey every1, ive got some BAD news today. i went at 12 to check them out, and 4 were missing. 3 northen lights and 1 bagseed. they were dug up using a spade you could tell. my heart sank as i realised what was supposed to be a flying visit was going to be a whole days work.
there were also a few cassualties to the bad weather too, not the big female tho. so me and my pal got our kit together, and began, what turned out to be 4 hours, digging the survivors up.
our total surviving is 12, 4 durban poison, 2 early misty, 1 northen lights, and 5 bagseed. and they are all in 1 plant plots now. so even if 1 or 2 get found, the chances are i will still have some smoke out of this desaster. i now have to walk a total of around 6 miles just to check on them all. remembering, that i had to carry plants to every different plaot, without being seen. but we pulled it off.
im just glad they werent all taken, that would have been awfull.
i have gave a friend of mine (on this forum) 2 of the durbans, so if you see 2 durbans popping up in 1 of the threads, there probably mine lol.gif.

ill not be visiting for a while but when i do ill get some pics for you guys to see how they fair.

85C

hey man thats alot of plants for one area you sure no one is goin to stumble upon them or if the 50 is goin to thermo it besides that hope everything goes as PLANED!

85cannabliss said:
hey every1, ive got some BAD news today. i went at 12 to check them out, and 4 were missing. 3 northen lights and 1 bagseed. they were dug up using a spade you could tell. my heart sank as i realised what was supposed to be a flying visit was going to be a whole days work.
there were also a few cassualties to the bad weather too, not the big female tho. so me and my pal got our kit together, and began, what turned out to be 4 hours, digging the survivors up.
our total surviving is 12, 4 durban poison, 2 early misty, 1 northen lights, and 5 bagseed. and they are all in 1 plant plots now. so even if 1 or 2 get found, the chances are i will still have some smoke out of this desaster. i now have to walk a total of around 6 miles just to check on them all. remembering, that i had to carry plants to every different plaot, without being seen. but we pulled it off.
im just glad they werent all taken, that would have been awfull.
i have gave a friend of mine (on this forum) 2 of the durbans, so if you see 2 durbans popping up in 1 of the threads, there probably mine lol.gif.

ill not be visiting for a while but when i do ill get some pics for you guys to see how they fair.

85C

hust just read it as you can c in my last thread i told you it was to many in one spot good thing you moved the cuase big chance they pple would of came back for the rest moved them 6 miles apart man hard work eh! been there done that try to run in the street wit 5ft tall plant weighs ALOT took 2 of us to run wit it but hey had about 12 end of the year only came out with three that the way it is that way plant doublw what you expect and if all work hey double the BETTER lol.

Sorry for the bad news. Hope all goes well from here out. Ive been there work all year just to lose it all. Its best to have several spots with a few plants than a few spots with lots of plants. As much rain as your getting they will be fine for a while on there own. It could have been a lot worse either looseing them all or so dry you couldnt keep them alive when moved. Slim. Good luck

yeah, we sort of recycled the soil, and with it still being wet, it was easier to move (heavier tho), and they didnt need watered right after. i haveabout 9 different plots now, all with no more than 2 plants although most of them have only 1 there. so if any more get found, maybe i may just get some smoke come harvest.

cheers for the replies guys, ill keep you updated.

Hate to hear that, and hate to say I saw it coming. Good luck with your new spots.

the 1st person to say 'i told ya so' so cheers. i knew sum1 would, it was just a matter of time. but you got to rememba this is my first grow, and im not exactly up to par on it all. this will just make me be alot more choosy when it comes to finding next years plots. we knew it was risky, but all we wanted to see was a proper plot, full. but it looks like that isnt gonna happen, not yet any way.

You definitely learned an excellent lesson and it will only help you in your future endeavors. The only positive is better now than in a couple months with a couple ounces of bud on each plant that they took.

Latest posts

Back