85cannabliss Goes Guerrilla 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear I have that same shovel, lol.

I like your set up, I wish I had a big nice field like that to grow in, but I am fine with my woods.

Nomad said:
I swear I have that same shovel, lol.

I like your set up, I wish I had a big nice field like that to grow in, but I am fine with my woods.
lol me too im fine with my woods and my plants love the woods lol so their fine with it to!!!

thanks nomad, kindbud. im not in a feild, here this is my plot and the bagseed.
first 2 were planted march 24th. then the next 2 april13, and the rest april 24th.

slim.JPG

060107115641 (Small).jpg

060107115536 (Small).jpg

060107115550 (Small).jpg

060107115520 (Small).jpg

060107115741 (Small).jpg

060107115927 (Small).jpg

and now northen lights and the earlys. i dont seem to have any of the durban (dont know why, i took 1 or 2), but they look like my earlys, only with longer leaves lol best i can do for now.

any critisism or big ups welcome 85CANNABLISS

ps the last 2 are of the bushiest, surprisingly they arent the oldest.

060107115715 (Small).jpg

060107115726 (Small).jpg

060107115954 (Small).jpg

060107114335 (Small).jpg

060107114020 (Small).jpg

aye, It seemed like you were in a field in one of the earlier pics. My bad. Still very nice set up.

Just curious but how deep are you digging your holes to put your soil in?

i dug about a foot - a foot n a half deep, and a foot sqr wide (roughly). and yes, it does look like a feild, well it is, sort of. only its surrounded by small trees and shrubs, RESULT! only thing is, i go twice a week and im beginning to leave trails behind. any suggestions on how i can cover them. maybe put grass seed down?

id try goin in from a different way or maybe try to water your path with fertilizer that may help !!!!!

hey JB, burner, the bottles were for propogation in the early stages (cheap but efective). i hav already begun to come in many different routes now, so maybe they will just go away, i mean grow back up.

ooo, it must be pushing 2 and 1/2 foot, 30 inches or so. but it seems very skinny (not the guy in the pic lol) compared to the younger plants. could this be because they seen out a frost?

idk lol good luck man 2 1/2 feet in how long about a month and a week is pretty good!!!!

Dude This Threads Bad *** mann,,

85cannabliss good luck!:)

Try making your trail zig zag, and yeah you could put some grass seed down if you think that would help, there is tall grass everywhere around here that makes its on seed that you can pick off and throw it, try to find some of that if it grows in your area.

There is a field and then tall grass and then woods on the way to my grow site, I always jump over some of the tall grass so it leaves a big patch of it tall and then my trail isnt vissible to someone standing in front of where I jump. That probably sounds dumb but it hides it very well.

no it doesnt sound dumb at all mate, i already try to go through the hardest route, between trees, where people would think "that can't be a path, ill never get through there".
and kindbud, the biggest are 2 month old now, is this still pretty big for there age? i thought being out through frosts at an early stage, may have stunted there growth a bit. and cablekid, thats what im calling this mission too, bad asss grow lol.

cheers for the replies guys, keep em comin.

Plants are looking great. I try to go a different way each time I go and going as least as possible. The only problem I see is with helicopters. I dont know if you guys have MJ task forces there, but if a helicopter flys over that, they are found. They are out in the WIDE OPEN, and there aren't even any tall trees around, so the heli's can get LOW to the ground. Good luck bro.

dont be daft man even if they could see it, they wouldnt no wnat it is. its right near a farmers land (not on it) so from up there it would just look like it is part of them feilds and bushy areas on the farm (hopefully). you really no how to put the sh*ts up some1 :). but thanks for the 1 pssitive you gave me, and i wil try to go a different way each time, but there are only so many ways you can go before you got to go over the same route again.

Hey 85 canofpiss lol sorry man i couldnt resist just joking. Your plants look great. You have really got them going good so most likely most of them will make it to matureity. Here is the best advise you can get from a guerilla grower with a lot of years under my belt. Right now the thing that will most likely cause you to lose your plants is getting riped off. And the more you go to your plants now the better chance of that happening. Are you just going to your plants 2 times a week just to look at them. Once a month is plenty now untill its around the end of july or later to look for the sex of the plants. Also the more you go the better chance of getting caught. Right now there not as noticable but when they get big the chance get bettter to get caught so i would cut down on the trips. Im not getting on you just offering sound advice on keeping it low key. I have one spot i only go at night. Be safe. Slim

longtimegrower said:
Hey 85 canofpiss lol sorry man i couldnt resist just joking. Your plants look great. You have really got them going good so most likely most of them will make it to matureity. Here is the best advise you can get from a guerilla grower with a lot of years under my belt. Right now the thing that will most likely cause you to lose your plants is getting riped off. And the more you go to your plants now the better chance of that happening. Are you just going to your plants 2 times a week just to look at them. Once a month is plenty now untill its around the end of july or later to look for the sex of the plants. Also the more you go the better chance of getting caught. Right now there not as noticable but when they get big the chance get bettter to get caught so i would cut down on the trips. Im not getting on you just offering sound advice on keeping it low key. I have one spot i only go at night. Be safe. Slim

Great advice. All I have ever done is guerrilla grow. And I too have one group of plants that I have drop me off at in the middle of night on a weekday.

85, not trying to break your balls. Just making you aware of things. Even go out of your way if you have to, to keep from making a path. There are TONS of people that when they spot a path in the middle of the summer they will search that area with a fine tooth comb. Your plants are beautiful and I would to see someone get them from ya, or cops in Heli's snatch them up on you. I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism man. :) You want to make sure they get plenty of light, yet somewhat concealed. I would top the hell out of them or try some LST if they were mine.

thanks for the advice LTG & TSI, i only go twice a week if i think they are going to need water. but i have started to feed them IONIC one day a week, but i will try to cut down on visits, you guys are right, i dont want all this hard work going to waste now do i? i dont mind criticism mate, it all helps towards a good crop, so keep it coming if thats all you got, although, im rather proud of this acheivement myself, so dont put me down too much now :)

Latest posts

Back