8x8 Autoflower Tent - First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you like our little hideaway. I am an O'l Fart not a sir......
No doubt ol fart! I've already received way more interaction then the other 2 forums I've been posting in. I appreciate the responses.

Can any auto growers give me an idea on when these girls are gonna start flowering

20230322_172815.jpg
20230322_172824.jpg
20230322_172653.jpg

Attachments

• 20230322_172704.jpg
    20230322_172704.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
You only started them a few weeks ago give it time .
What light setting are you on 24 all time or 18-6

Ok ok haha....24/0...I'll turn the lights off for an hour when I foliar feed once a week.

Your feeding more than once a week right
Aircube ebb and flow watering sytsem w/ 100g tank.
I'm feeding 2 times a day. Going to try 3 times a day today for the first time. It's coco.

You look like you are doing fine, if you do go with more feedings watch the tips of the leaves closely for any burning

You look like you are doing fine, if you do go with more feedings watch the tips of the leaves closely for any burning
I'm not sure what you mean by does mine tilt. It's a bucket ebb and flow system so the res fills each individual bucket, then sucks the water back out.

Ok I will. I really wish I would've started them all at the same exact time. Poor planning on my part. The ones that are behind have kinda take a little bit of a beating and have been overfed probably bc im trying to keep the big ones happy. Lesson learned. Photos next time and they all go into the soil at the same exact time.

Once you start trimming, you will be thankful you staggered the start. Trimming blows.
I've already started haha...I think I'm done will they start flowering tho bc I keep breaking shit and I butchered a few of them. But I can't really make separate feeds so it's a balancing act now.

Edit just realized you meant trimming when I actually have buds lol...I'm high.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back