A Bulgarian Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:headbang2: Hello everyone! Nice to see there are so many people breaking the law! After all Laws are to be broken. I am a beginner in cultivating my herbs but am so hooked up already.. it feels i could be doing that for the rest of my life! I live in Greece and it has been real difficult to find some good smoke to enjoy lately... I thought I'd have to finaly harvest my own :D
It's good to be a member of this site... I have a lot to learn it seems!
Nice to meet ya all! :yay:

welcome . . . i would recommend watching those videos on MP front page for some the basics on everything you need to know and just surf these forums you will be up in no time lol

Welcome to the site brother!! hope you enjoy all the friendly people willing to help anyway possible. Keep your grows posted and before you know it you'll be growing the kind in no time!!! Peace and Love!!!

Welcome to the boards, have fun...waht's the weather like there? Is it legal there? Probably not or it wouldn't be so hard to find. Good luck with your grow friend:)

Welcome aboard niki- you have access to good seeds or clones? Good luck with your grow.

welcome to MP!! this is the best sight,hands down, to learn to grow bud. after being here and doing your research, you can't grow bud, you must be dead!!! enjoy man.

Latest posts

Back