a few quick questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowLikeU

Reaction score
ok. October 27 was the day I was supposed to harvest my plant but I didnt flush my plant until this past Friday.

My question is, since i have to keep it in the flower stage for a little so the plant can be watered and clean without fertilizer, would that affect the THC level on the plant or affect the plant in general, having to be in flower longer then attended?

2). How long after I flush it with a flush solution can I harvest?

3). Would feeding it molasses with the water harm the plant or should i just water it ONLY?

4). My last grow. i dried the plant for 7 days and with weed was fairly brittle and then begin to cure it and the weed moistened up. but I noticed as time went by, probably 3 weeks later after me still curing it (i was getting down to my last at this point) it started to become brittle again. I this normal or should i HAVE NOT CURED it that long?

only thing I flush is me toilet:D...and curing is allways going on untill the jar is empty...Happy Harvesting

take care and be safe

Like 4U, I never flush my plants. Many of us here don't. IMO, it is like starving a marathon runner the week before the race. You are asking your plant to put on weight and trichs, but you are starving it??????????

You should dry until the stems snap and then jar up. After you jar up, you need to open the lid a couple of times a day at first to let the residual moisture out. Keep your bud in an airtight container and it should not dry out too much. If I get over-dry bud, I just put a small leaf or bud into the jar that has not been dries.

Latest posts

Back