A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am a light weight when it comes to smoking. i smoke pretty much every day but my tolerance never seems to go up. first world problems, right? i did like the oil though. kicked my butt big time. my son laughed his butt off at me i was so baked...

i am a light weight when it comes to smoking. i smoke pretty much every day but my tolerance never seems to go up. first world problems, right? i did like the oil though. kicked my butt big time. my son laughed his butt off at me i was so baked...

I wish my tolerance hadn't gone up lol. Doing dabs and eating edibles kinda make that impossible though.:)

Have a great Monday OF8!

Just lovely AM, I have a question , how does it smoke, is it a potent strain?

Just lovely AM, I have a question , how does it smoke, is it a potent strain?

Thank you MR1.

It smokes great! This was the most potent phenotype I found so far. It does a great job of relaxing my lower back. It is also nice to smoke before bed, it's very couch lock.

Stunning colors. Do you initiate that with lower temps or does it do that all on its own?

Thanks for that AM, good to know.

Stunning colors. Do you initiate that with lower temps or does it do that all on its own?
Thanks Lesso! The Buckeye Purple turns purple no matter what temp she is grown in. I have only seen one green phenotype to date and it wasn't grown by me.

Awesome...thanks. Which breeder is that? Are there seeds for sale?

Awesome...thanks. Which breeder is that? Are there seeds for sale?

The breeder is Melvanetics, and they will have another drop on the 27th at Firestax.com. There are only 25 pks being dropped of the BeP, so they will go real quick.

Good to know...thanks

Nice pics, keep them coming.

Nice looking plants man, i been trying to get some of that Melvanetics gear but firestax is all sold out, it looks pretty friendly. :)

Just beautiful...that could be an ornamental..lol

Latest posts

Back