A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look like a "real" flower Lesso. Boy, did I ever need to see that beauty this morning. So grey here and everything is grey, but not at AM's... Just beautiful, that made me feel better just to see it. thanks.

It does look like a "real" flower Lesso. Boy, did I ever need to see that beauty this morning. So grey here and everything is grey, but not at AM's... Just beautiful, that made me feel better just to see it. thanks.

Awww thanks Rose!!! It's dreary here to.....except in the basement. The sun is shining bright down stairs:) I'm so glad I put a smile on your face! You just made my day as well!

Thank you both for stopping in and the kind words! A.M.

AM, very nice, looks like it's going to be some excellent smoke.

some beauties AM. I had one purple this year. they make them green gals look pale when they are next to each other. She was my favorite for sure.:vap_smiley:

some beauties AM. I had one purple this year. they make them green gals look pale when they are next to each other. She was my favorite for sure.:vap_smiley:

Thank you bozza420! The green gals sure do look pale compared to the purple strains. It's a great toke too. Very couch lock:)

Great stuff there AM

Well looks like I might get an opportunity to see how this buckeye purps does, sorry if I start to bug :vap_smiley: I'm gonna want to do the best I can for this special girl and well looks like you know what she wants. Lol, I'm so stoked to be able to kick off my new space with such fun girls

just bought a pack of that buckeye purple. wooohooooo!

Your lucky man ,gone in 10 minutes.

i was lurking on the site. felt like i won a prize... ;)

Latest posts

Back