a question from a friend that has no pc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt really tell you because its made for clones and all. I dont want him to mess it up more than it already is, and I don't really want you guys to have a tiny harvest.

tell him that transplanting is not bad at all if done in the proper way, transplant could resolve various problems of a sick plant in veg or during preflowering

i guess ill have him transplant and see if the roots look all mangled before he uses any of that it will only help regrow some roots if it does anything and that cant be too bad you know

all i know is that if his plants die off from whatever all this is hell be looking to me once again for more starts and nuggz

if roots have a brown-blackish color then are damaged

thanks for the info ill be sure to look and see he wants me to come and help him so he doesnt mess up more than he may already have ill keep you guys updated once im back from srtaightening out this debacle

o.k. so heres what i went and did for him we got a new planter and some organic miracle gor pottins soil for the plants tossed in some gravel for the air couple layers did a root rinse in the process they didnt look bad at all little yellow but not eaten away or rotted transplanted watered and now i have it here in my veg box with my clones that were ready to go into a bigger planter and were hoping that they will be ok he had some leaves that were eaten a bit here and there but nothing major and a few brunt tips from using too many miracle grow sticks in his potter(bucket) but with time i think they will survive as for my mother plant it went to his place along with my mini hps system so she can do what shes been doing

Latest posts

Back