A very unusual site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
Alright well here is the deal lol i do not know why but i have been thinking about making a grow room (in reality will be a tent) for 12/12 strains. I have been growing auto flowering strains for pretty much since joint doctor released the original lowryder, and don't get excited i am in no way giving up auto flowering plants never lol. I just pretty much want to be able to grow everything on a wide scale and have whatever variety i may want to choose from. I grew skunk #1 or #2 i don't remember which one and a few bagseeds never really got deep into it much but anyways i am looking for a very heavy indica size and height dont really matter, and really if it is possible i need a strain badly that is good for a sleep aid. I am not sure if you notice but you guys will find me posting at all kinds of crazy hours in the night and yea just deal with insomnia bad but any recommendations on a strain would be greatly appreciated thanks guys. :)

wish i could help man....i havnt messed with indicas that much. i hope you find your "magic" strain. good luck, Loola

I hear ya about the insomnia issues, I have dealt with it since I was a kid. I don't have a lot of experience with many strains, I am just getting into that now, but from my experiences a solid Northern Lights or Aurora Indica always knocked my butt out.

Yeah my Afghani #1, and Atomic Northern Lights, were both great for helping me get a few hours of solid sleep.

This stuff I just grew on the other hand...lol...I find myself paceing the floor if I don't have something to do....lol...even if I have something to do, I still find myself paceing, trying to remember what it was I was doing.

Hey ryder! Widow's are good,trainwrecks are nice also. But then again that whiteberry put me out after a full bowl.

I hve White Castles coming from Attitude....heard they are great for pain relief and a sleep aide....they are Nirvanas so you know they were not expensive....

Lowryder Have you tried edibles?? I know when we bake stuff with a strong batch of butter it puts many to sleep... If you have a vape use the leftovers for the butter...

What do you do with all your trim?

I dunno JAAM...I ate some cookies once made from some Jack Herer that had me still baked after 6 hrs....I finally laid down because I was starting to worry that maybe these had something else in them, and was not able to sleep. Sometimes edibles can be a very up thing for some of us.

finally after 8 hrs I had a hot shower and filled my belly I felt normal again...lol..I think my "buddy" went a little overboard on the weed to cookie dough ratio this one time...lol

mmm thanks everyone it seems i have many choices to go over lol..........oh so many choices

legalize_freedom said:
This stuff I just grew on the other hand...lol...I find myself paceing the floor if I don't have something to do....lol...even if I have something to do, I still find myself paceing, trying to remember what it was I was doing.

i here ya LF black russian i grew a couple grows back was a K.O bud finish early aswell nice fruity flava mainly indica 80/20 :)

Latest posts

Back