Accidental Blueberry Spirit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to all, am gonna check the ph and start from there. I don't think it is nute burn because i have been very light on the nutes so maybe i need more?

Going on my second week of flowering and i am amazed every day. These things really do grow like weeds. It seems as if there are more hairs and more bud sites every time i turn around. And boy have they really stretched out. In almost two weeks they have at least doubled in size

girlies 002-1.jpg

girlies 004-1.jpg

girlies 005.jpg

girlies 007.jpg

girlies 006.jpg

girlies 009-1.jpg

girlies 013.jpg

girlies 011.jpg

now would be a great time for the most lighting you can get in there....whatever ur doing keep it up they look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:holysheep:

WOW they popped a huge stretch on ya....lookin great man.

i am kinda disappointed i wanted a male so i could make a few seeds

i should of kept my mouth shut! i found a couple of footballs on a secondary branch of one of my girls. I cut it of did i do the right thing? A friend of mine said if i keep a close eye on it an remove anymore balls that pop up i should be able to keep the seeds down to a low number, Is this a good idea or should i just get rid of her? It breaks my heart to cut her down she has the best bud formation of all my plants

Latest posts

Back