Addicting forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on topic though, yeah this like anything I'm passionate about takes up a lot of my time. My wife jokes about MP being my "other girlfriend" sometimes lol, but I laugh and tell here that that title is reserved for my boat and my grow room lol. I think its time she got into this though so I'm going to get her to pick a strain and grow her own tub of plants in the room that she will be responsible for. Right now I think she feels a bit left out so its time to fix that.

well Tater is my first time growin so, so far no plants no good pot

Tater said:
I smoke and grow good weed. I don't need to smoke a lot of it to get high. Blunts are for shake and people without good pot.

I am not a big blunt fan either, but when u r at a party or smoking with alot of people. A blunt works well instead os packing a bunch of bowls or rolling a bunch of joints, just roll one huge blunt.

Since i have started growing my own weed i have stayed away from blunts. When you have some of the best weed in town, you don't wanna cover the taste up with a nasty cigar.

IMO

well Tater is my first time growin so, so far no plants no good pot

Well its a good thing you found these forums so that you can remedy that situation. Good luck my friend.

"I used to suck ???? for coke man!
You ever suck some ???? for Marijuana Passion?
Now thats an addiction!

I'm on here about every day-but then I get busy for a day or two-But I look to be on here more in the winter-less service calls-lol

Gb

Tater said:
Back on topic though, yeah this like anything I'm passionate about takes up a lot of my time. My wife jokes about MP being my "other girlfriend" sometimes lol, but I laugh and tell here that that title is reserved for my boat and my grow room lol. I think its time she got into this though so I'm going to get her to pick a strain and grow her own tub of plants in the room that she will be responsible for. Right now I think she feels a bit left out so its time to fix that.

have ya gotten the, "you love your plants more than you love me! :angrywife: ", treatment yet? ? ? :rofl:

TCVG: Nope but last night I got the come lay on the couch with me and get out of that grow room. So I told her I needed twenty minutes to finish cleaning my tubs and drop a tub of caramalicious into the flowering room and when I came out 2 hours later she was in bed sleeping lol. Woops. She doesn't mind though because she gets to smoke way better dope than most people. She's developed a bit of a connoisseurs pallet now and turns her nose up at street weed. lol.

pothead4life said:
Hello again i just joint this forum like a week or so and i spend so far everyday on here for i dont know how many hours. how many of you long on here and how offten? lets see is this addicting or just me

no

no way

not true

I can stop any time I want too...................................:rolleyes:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
have ya gotten the, "you love your plants more than you love me! :angrywife: ", treatment yet? ? ? :rofl:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rather not say....................................;)

Latest posts

Back