Advanced Nutrients Liquid Carboload...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hero4u2b said:
Well I tryed a lil.. It has no smell as someone suggested in one of the first threads.. It is thick thou not like molasses but thick.. and clear colored. I am giving it a try. What the heck.. If they die . lol no big loss. It will be a learning experience right. Sometimes instead of wanting to help a new grower around here some ppl are like HA HA u paid $22.00 for molasses that cost me $2.50. Its like what are we back in high school If I am not experienced with a product I keep my mouth shut. or if I dont have anything nice to say.. I keep my mouth shut.. Anyways Thanks everyone. Hero

Ummmm....hero?? I believe most of us ARE trying to hep you by telling you you paid too much for it. If this isn't helping, sorry.....

WoodyPheonix said:
The way I see this liquid carbload is that it is designed to work in hydro and that is where its only advantage over molasses lies.
Soil, Coco, use molasses, Hydro, use this kind of product but ONLY once you have your setup perfectly dialled in.
JMO W
:yeahthat: :goodposting:

Yep, this is for hydro.

Wet

hero4u2b said:
Well I tryed a lil.. It has no smell as someone suggested in one of the first threads.. It is thick thou not like molasses but thick.. and clear colored. I am giving it a try. What the heck.. If they die . lol no big loss. It will be a learning experience right. Sometimes instead of wanting to help a new grower around here some ppl are like HA HA u paid $22.00 for molasses that cost me $2.50. Its like what are we back in high school If I am not experienced with a product I keep my mouth shut. or if I dont have anything nice to say.. I keep my mouth shut.. Anyways Thanks everyone. Hero

Hero

Un wad your panties a bit.:D :D

We aren't laughing at you, but trying to keep you from being ripped off.

The best way is to avoid the hydro shop.:hubba: Or, any place, on line or no that even hints of mj. That's like an automatic 5-10x price increase.:rolleyes:

If I know of a product that cost $2.50 rather than $22 and does the same job, I'm going to let you know. Or, say a soil inoculant for $8 delivered, rather than $60 at the hydro shop. They both do the same thing, but with a $52 price difference.

If you want, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Wet

No Wet Dog but I refuse to feed into your pointless messages'. Especially when I cant reach over and smack u upside ur head.. have a gr8 day. Hero

hero4u2b said:
No Wet Dog but I refuse to feed into your pointless messages'. Especially when I cant reach over and smack u upside ur head.. have a gr8 day. Hero

Why wont you listen to what your being told? You need the smack upside your head.

hero4u2b said:
Well I tryed a lil.. It has no smell as someone suggested in one of the first threads.. It is thick thou not like molasses but thick.. and clear colored. I am giving it a try.

I've never really gotten the whole "it's the same thing as molasses" thing. Despite all the insistence they look and/or smell the same, they don't. Not even close. It makes me wonder if the people saying that have ever even seen Carboload.

The whole thing got started by the 3LB years ago, and if you actually follow very much of what they've written you can see they have a massive axe to grind about the hydroponics industry as a whole. They've got some serious hate going on and I really don't trust people speaking from hate to tell me the truth.

Like has already been said, Carboload is mainly designed to do what molasses does in soil, but Carboload does it in hydroponics which molasses does not. Molasses in hydro pretty much just unleashes a massive slime demon in your system. You need an old priest and a young priest to handle that crap. In-sane.

But anyway, Carboload will work fine in soil, especially if it's soil that doesn't have a lot of beneficial microbes (soil web) in it since that's pretty key to making molasses work for your plants. Carboload doesn't need the microbes to break it down/make it available to the plants where molasses does. In soil that's not a problem since soil ought to have microbes present (else what's the point, right?) but in hydroponics keeping a healthy microherd can be more challenging.

Even so, I'd still advise if you're growing in soil to use molasses. It's just plain cheaper. If you're using a soilless mix or other form of hydroponics, go with Carboload.

I wasn't talking about you unless you're saying you're one of the 3LB...

Ya know guys, we all get pretty passionate about this "grow addiction" we have, especially when it comes to finding something that works right, or works horribly for one of us. We all tend to throw it out unabashedly in our zeal to help others either repeat our success or not repeat our failure. On a forum like this, it is easy for the body language and inflection of normal conversation to be lost in translation. for that reason we each have to not jump to fast to conclusions or assumptions, and take information for what it's worth....For what it's worth, from what I have read, Aeroman is correct about the carboload being a "mollasses" type additive that is chelated for use in mediums like hydro that don't have the beneficial microbes to break down the "organic" stuff. I can't say anything pro or con as I have not used it. I say set up 2 grows side-by-side with clones and test the stuff on one of them to see what results yu get

When I used the carbo load within a week a did see a difference in bud growth.. Within 2 weeks they were twice the size.. Now that naturally occurs in the last 2 weeks of flower so I cannot say it def was the carboload.. It does not smell at all as someone stated much earlier in this thread.. it is thick and I think utilizes sugars like molassas might but I am no scientist. Hero..

Latest posts

Back