Aero cloning experts ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 6"---but as i said my sprayers are hitting the bottom of the rockwool---the rockwool as plugs holds the cut upright and maintains moisture---since you are misting---you may want to be closer---imo---i would say you want to be as far away as the mister can be while still continuously hitting the cut---if too close and cuts start to grow legs they will wrap around the misters---got to check them daily---they grow quickly---what are you using for plugs

The EZ Clone manufactures the unit so the misters are approximately 6 inches below the cutting plug. The actual rooting tip falls below the plug surface another 3 or 4 inches depending on the cutting. So that zone misted heavily with air and water is about 8 inches deep until the water line.

jmansweed said:
The EZ Clone manufactures the unit so the misters are approximately 6 inches below the cutting plug. The actual rooting tip falls below the plug surface another 3 or 4 inches depending on the cutting. So that zone misted heavily with air and water is about 8 inches deep until the water line.

Perfect, thank you :)

I'm not using rooting plugs, just neoprene discs....do you guy's plant in soil ?

Latest posts

Back