Afghanistan : Wouldn't it be nice

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what the ticket would cost but it would be worth every penny. :hubba:

Lol...dude tried to sound all educated. "You know it's a lil early in the season or they'd be a lil taller than this." Lol...those babies were through stretching. Another month and it would have been chop time imo.

how does all that survive the ground looks bone dry and not to mention it can get up to 130 in the summer??
Irrigation and co2(there is an abundance outside).

bombbudpuffa said:
Irrigation and co2(there is an abundance outside).
so it would be just like where my aunt lives in a small small farm town,where on every tues and sun water from the creek just floods all the lawns and all the crops??

Something like that but i'm sure that crop was flooded a few times a day in that weather.

Well, a feild that big...seems to me they would not be "spoiled" like they are with small ops. but ya never know until your there and have a nice properly dried cola with a good cure. :cool:

I think its like rag weed here it gets use to growing in that soil and climate and it somehow survives.

those are smaller fields.....i remember reading reports of militia fleeing to the marijuana fields to take refuge from attack from US troops as it provides cover impenetrable to infra red optics.

Fields thick and tall enough to hide vehicles completely.

Like the last vehicle in those convoys didnt yank a few after the camera's were off :cool: LOL

Nice posts guys.

I wonder if you could make a killing by selling American booze on the Black Market there???:hubba:

I hate to break it to you guys, but if you were discovered by locals their for ANY reason, you'd grow a third eye.

If you're not local there, you're not welcome.

Great dream tho'

Now, I've personally been in fields that are 40 acres plus. It's quite a feeling. (No, I won't go any deeper into that)

Lots and lots of hand labor.

The laborers get paid diddly and we all know the rest of the story.

Lets teach everyone in the world how to grow world class weed and end the evil side of the equation.

If everyone had someone with an indoor grow op near them, who would the Afghans sell to?

Stoney Bud said:
I hate to break it to you guys, but if you were discovered by locals their for ANY reason, you'd grow a third eye.

If you're not local there, you're not welcome.

Lets teach everyone in the world how to grow world class weed and end the evil side of the equation.

If everyone had someone with an indoor grow op near them, who would the Afghans sell to?

I agree....... Unfortunately that very place is funding horrible acts worldwide as I type. This, I don't want to support. It seems funny to joke about all that weed there, but seriously though, don't forget whose pockets that weed is filling.........

BTW, the plants look almost ready. Nice and low. What strain do ya think.......Aghani? :huh:

Pot Belly said:
What strain do ya think.......Aghani? :huh:

:shocked: :rofl: :shocked: :rofl: :shocked: :rofl: :shocked: :rofl:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Not sure what the ticket would cost but it would be worth every penny. :hubba:
ah ha ha I dont know about that but I'd sure love to own a field of green ehh TBG :holysheep:

Cook_ said:
ah ha ha I dont know about that but I'd sure love to own a field of green ehh TBG :holysheep:

It would be cool to have one of those "shopping spree" things like the shows on tv at the stores where you get 30 minutes to get all you can in your basket...

<Picture Stoney running around in a field of weed with a big ole bag>

Latest posts

Back