Afgoo grow, anyone ever grow Afgoo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got 2 1st generation Afgoo's. One vegged for 38 days the other for 52 days. One is on week 7 of flower and the other is week 5. They are under a 1000w HPS.

The thing is not many people have grown the GOO. Hard to find anything about the plant. It is a very mysterious plant. Yea I have already looked at all the marijuana strains on google. Afgoo is Afghani#1(mother)+ Maui Haze(father) 75%indica. I know things about this plant I think not many people know. The best part, I cloned this plant so I get to do it all over again. I also have a Northern Lights and a Majic Bean(75% sativa) that are 3 weeks into flower. I am really hoping someone here has actually grown Afgoo

2013-01-03_08-09-24_658.jpg

2013-01-04_08-28-37_246.jpg

Yes.

Even Hypocrits can grow Afgoo. I think there are three or four here that have grown it. I think there is a dispensary over in Humboldt county that specializes in Afgoo, Pot of Gold and Trainwreck. They may be Hypocrits too though. I don't imagine you are gonna come back and read this since you are banned and being a non Hypocrit may not be a good fit here at MP.

Good luck in life, sometimes a sense of humor is so refined no one gets it. Then you are alone laughing..... look around, yep, alone.

Oh, everyone, check out my new avatar, a seagull standing in it's own excrement. That is what I named it own your own excrement.

Nice Avatar tc but it seems a bit hypocritical. :p

aww man, I wanted to harass the newb....:rolleyes:

aww heck, can't even throw a red pebble at him ....

Dam!! I wanted to put another DD up his shiny bum:rofl: now I gotta find his intro thread...must be where it got ...got

i must have missed something here about why he was just banned and what was so hypicritical

Latest posts

Back