Again, often asked questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rchapitt

Reaction score
Hi, please answer if you know.

1. Is possesing cannabis seeds illegal in America?
2. Whats a good fertilizer when growing via soil?
3. Are online seed sellers trustworthy?

Thanks,

rchapitt said:
Hi, please answer if you know.

1. Is possesing cannabis seeds illegal in America?
2. Whats a good fertilizer when growing via soil?
3. Are online seed sellers trustworthy?

Thanks,

1, Yes they are illegal.

2, You need soil without nutrients already added (some soils say no feed needed for 3 months or 5 or 6 months (this is bad, do not use it)

3, Doc Chronic is trustworthy.

http://www.drchronic.com/

I may be wrong but...SEEDS are not illegal, germinating the seed is where it becomes illegal??.

I always used soil with nutes in it and it was awsome but other people have different opinions all i would say is avoid mirical grow..or if thats all you can find make sure you flush your soil really, really well before you harvast...as for fertilizer you can look on the bottle and they usualy say "GROW" for veging and "BLOOM" for flowering, keep it simple!!!...

I never got seeds online but i think HIPPIE in ENGLAND has and he said its trustworthy so thats proberly the place to go..

Peace

Wrong seeds are illegal and if you are caught with them depending on where you could be charged as though the plant was grown to maturity. I've ordered seeds from about 5 different sites now and have never been burnt. Do some research before you order, all you need to do is drop the name of the site into google with the word review and it should spit out something.

1) From what I was told, Seeds are legal in the U.K. and Canada, but not the U.S. That is why there are seed vendors in the U.K. (like Dr. Chronic) and some in Canada.

2) I grow Hydro, so I can't help you there. Some people I trust recommend FoxFarms, but I understand there can be PH issues.

3) I also vote for Dr. Chronic. I've also heard good things about Nirvana (however, I've never bought from them).

I do believe they are illegal

I have used soils containing nutes and it worked out fine, but i now perfer soil w/o

Seed Boutique I heard also works.. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back