Ahhh Look at my lil mutant...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
Lil 3 cotyledon mutant..... Too bad it is prolly a boy, but will keep it around for a while.

Hmm dont see the manage attachments tag.... will post and try to edit it in.

here it is.

100_0287.JPG

I have one of those little mutants in veg right now, myself--a Mandala Safari Mix. Although a female is apparently not unheard of, they seem to be fairly rare.

She (hopefully) is a Chrystal, from marijuana-seeds.nl

First mutant like that I have had pesonally.

I got a li'l mutant too, sprouted up out of one of my flowering plants' dirtboxes ;) started normal, stretched a bit, then instead of the first 2 single pronged fan leaves (dunno technical name, eh) it sprouted 6 single prongs, then 2 main tops without being topped or damaged in anyway ;) can't wait to see what it turns into hehehe

i had one i named it threefer the reefer instead of srouting 2 at atime it sprouted three grew real well great yeaild smooth smoke i grew her in a swamp literally i'm new to indoor growing but i live in the city now

Thought I would update the pic of my lil mutant.... Looks like she is gonna keep the 3 leaf trait.... also put a couple pics of the other 5 Crystal babies I got goin.

crystal 001.jpg

crystal 002.jpg

crystal 003.jpg

thats sweet never had one myself ill be watchin this little girl keep us updated

last grow, the one plant i almost killed off due to mutant disfigurement ended up being my most potent and visually appealing plant, not the highest yielder, but dang if that girl didnt strut her stuff come harvest, and i still have friends asking me to share it again, unfortunately, shes all gone, BUT I MUST CAUTION YOU, while its tempting to discard such a potential waste of plant matter, you never know what its capable of, so hopefully its a she, and makes it through flower, you just never know whats gonna happen in this sport!

I've got a 3 leaf mutant my wife makes me keep cause she thinks its the most medicinal weed she's ever had. I don't like the taste, so I pass, but yea, mutants and runts can be keepers (Subcool's TGA seed's Tiny Bomb runt pheontype from the Space Jill strain is a well known runt people try to get, and I'm sure this is the case with other strains as well)

i'd never came across them untill last season.
i got 1 then (male :() and i've just tossed another one recently (again male :()
they were different strains too. i hoped for femie's, but no dice.. hopefully you'll have better luck.
they difinatly look pretty cool though.

I had one, but it was a tomato. They call these tricotyledons, I think. Same goes as far as being special plants sometimes.

mine had a 3 leaf trait, one it got put in flower it changed to a 5. its a female. but its dying. good luck with your mutant

schoolboy420 said:
mine had a 3 leaf trait, one it got put in flower it changed to a 5. its a female. but its dying. good luck with your mutant
yours had 3 'fingered' leaves..but look at these they are 3 leaves at each node... not the same...

Hick said:
yours had 3 'fingered' leaves..but look at these they are 3 leaves at each node... not the same...

Hey Hick, Scroll up 5 or 6 posts.... That first pic is the Trifoliate... The leaves are 3 fingered yes, but the three sets of leaflets you see are from the same node. Also, the 3 new leaflets you see coming out of the center are also from the same node. HE/SHE is still living however, not doing as well as it was.... but I will still flower it to see.

i noticed that, six sets of trips , in one node. ( so we can call it trip sixes );) :rolleyes: :cool: ...

interesting...bb...

Latest posts

Back