Aka

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GROBOT

Reaction score
GROBOT hates his name, wants to be himself dang it, I go to court on the 15th, if all goes well Skag's coming back, but in a new inviournment, gonna get speel check too, dang spaghetti words, grobot can't spell as good as skag, lol,, anyway with the location change equals cooltubes all that stuff, she took my lumi 600 duals both of them, and even though the cops let me have the big daddy sequestered in the closet, they wouldn't let me have the lumi 400, will take to long!!! its ok ill buy new, heck I'll buy old off craigs list, I'll buy old, I'm in CALIFORNIA, i just love the way it rolls off the tounge, all 4 syllables, with a 5 syllable meaning, i just looked it up in my grow dictionary, it means Itsgonnabefun, I'm a old 12 stepper, who try's to live buy certain principles, let go, let God, if I try to figure this stuff out, If I start thinkin retaliation, I'm gonna get loaded, to quote the Dr. I've lost my right, to any kind of chemical peace of mind, i've used it up. anyway, I've got a couple invites from members here, to try something different, and I'm always up for something different, the something differents on my bucket list, Hey SkAGITMAGIC got his first tattoo on monday,, check out voodootattoo from Kona, Hawaii, on facebook, might even see my tat, lol, as oz says its a strange weird world, but its cool, i love that signature, Skag

Skagit was missed lots. The greenest of mojo to your grow, and continued good peace filled thoughts. I am sending you support to continue your good work. Hugs.

Skagit, is that you? I missed something man -- court? cops in your closet? Sheesh, I hope it all works out for ya bud, and sorry for whatever I missed lol

Cal i forn ya -- that's what's going to cause the big earth quake in CA -- all the people migrating there to grow legal weed.

Good luck, my friend :-0

So SKAG cld be back on or after the 15th.....just when I was getting ready to the whole Grobot persona.:) Either way good luck in court and hope you uh I mean Skag gets a positive outcome.

can't wait for him to be back. I've enjoyed his posts quite a bit here and elsewhere. Too bad about what happened to him...Hope All grows well with ya, Skag.

:peace:,

7ge:)

Okay, I got caught up -- I missed all the drama -- sorry GRO -- CA will be a great change -- good luck my friend.

HF

:holysheep: :banana: glad your back I am too!

I hope lol

So sick lately:( (flu I think)

A rose by any other name....

Whether you are going by grobot or Skag, you are still Skag to me. Hope all goes well on the 15th. Sending positive energy your way.

Latest posts

Back