akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that looks like a really nice set up you made there wow good job really nice. :)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
things r look'n good, Ak... keep it up!

I'm think'n you should grow a little cat grass for the furball....

Haha oh she's got a nice batch of cat nip outside i keep well fed during the spring and summer :)

hey a
i love ur dwc set up looks great..their just babies now i cant wait to see the final results:D best of luck my fellow grower;)

sportcardiva said:
man that looks like a really nice set up you made there wow good job really nice. :)
If im not mistaken,arnt you AK's wife,Sport?

Have you not seen the grow with yours eyes before?:p

Yeah sport has and she is-- :)

20th day of flowering today ladies and gents :) 30-35 more to go!

okay some bud pics today!

i've been finding myself putting my plants up on the DWC unit to catch a good 5-7 hrs of light on the lower buds, its working real well, they are fattening up nicely i think.

day47-f20-feb-6th-all.jpg

day47-f20-feb-6th-close1.jpg

day47-f20-feb-6th-close2.jpg

Lookin nice bro, those trichs are lookin nice already! :D

The bigger seedling is 11 days old, smaller one was only above ground for 5 days now and its already almost as big as the one thats been in dirt most of its life (the bigger one).

Either its just genetics or the DWC unit truly does have faster results then soil growth.

Im using straight tap water + expert bloom burst plant food @ 1/4 strength (which contains micro nutrients and micro life + minerals)

I have no idea what the pH is, no idea what the ppm is haha, just wingin it for now and doing alright so far.
-------------------------------------------------

I did a transplant on the 2 ladies today, went from 25oz square containers to 40oz cyldiner containers (all plastic).

They're roots we're pretty bound up and it kinda had a slight bad smell.. dont know if it was built up salts or what it wasnt that bad but its been about 3 hours now since transplant and they havent drooped at all, perhaps no shock or little shock occured.

I used a gentle stream of water from my bathtub to wash away the soil until the roots were all exposed (all along the length of the container), then scooped out the soil and inner-rootball and carefully placed them into their new and final homes :)

The big gals have been flowering for 22 days now :)

day49-f22-feb-8th-all.jpg

day49-f22-feb-8th-close-big.jpg

day49-f22-feb-8th-close-smallest.jpg

day49-f22-feb-8th-close-2.jpg

wow there looking really good love seeing the crystals and hairs.:)

those ladys are looking mighty fine. i think i might build a similar unit for some lowriders. cant wait to see the final product

Hey AK, Your doing a very good job bro.
Keep it up.
Dro:cool2:

Hell yeah AK!

They look sik man!

They are lookin nice and frosty;)

Any chance you could bring them out of the box,into natural light for flicks?

Oh yeah,at first when i joined here and saw this i was sayin "it wont work" and such..i really should take that back,sorry:rolleyes:

Your doin an exellent job,i look forward to more pics;)

looking good AK! wateva your doin is working and they seem to like it . keep us updated :):)

sorry if i missed it to wak and not goin 2 re read but wher did u get ur speed queen seads from ?

thanks for the kind words gentlemen : ) -- Next time pics come up ill move em into natural light for a few shots

yo mero -- i got the seeds from seedboutique.com

Small update!

i added more light is all, i picked up this huge 9 inch floro bulb at the hardware store for only 9 bux, later found out it needed a ballast to start it up.. so i returned it and purchased the fixture itself (bulb included) for $30! O_O!! what a steal i thought.. i gutted it just like the HPS fixture and mounted it in.. its not quite mounted just right yet, ive been sick all day today so i havent had the strength to fine tune the mounting of it and get it nice and even.

but now i have 13,100 lumens .. the bulb puts out 65 watts and 6,800 lumens!

also the dwc unit is going out monday and a newer smaller one is being inserted

that is all for update, 2 pics sorry guys, i gota go back to bed :(

day51-f24-feb-10th-all.jpg

day51-f24-feb-10th-close.jpg

nice one with that floros what a bargain! I didn't know those ones needed a ballast!! Anyway, great lookin plant!! Lovin them trichs!

Latest posts

Back