Albasketball's First Hydroponic Grow Strain-ice

• Thread starter albasketball3424
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

albasketball3424

After a month wait my seeds have finally arrived from www.buydutchseeds.com. I bought ICE and Big Bud but i am going to start off with ICE. I recently bought a Bloombox from www.bcnorthernlights.com. It is a dual chambered producing machine. It has room for 12 in the vegi chanber and 9 in the flowering.

For anyone who is interested on how ICE grows or just interested in a good 1st grow journal i am going to keep this updated with lots of pictures and my trial and tribulations. Hopefully you can help me with my problems and i will have a successful grow

Day 1:
My seeds have just arrived and i started to germinate them. I have 10 ICE seeds and i used the paper towel method. I found a easy way to germinate my seedsm also.

1. I soak a paper towel
2. place the seeds on half of the paper towel and fold other half over
3.Get a plastic soap holder(one that has top and bottom)
4. place seeds in soap holder close lid and let sit on top of a heater i have
5. couple of days later my tap roots will be healty and long(hopefully)

I am so excited for my grow and hopefully i can share my experience with everone.

I stored my extra seeds in a medicine bottle in a draw. Both the seeds and the medicine bottle are closed. Do you think they will last here for a while?

Wow, that Bloom Box is a serious looking piece of equipment. Looks like something out of Dr. Who ... lol . Was looking at ICE seeds myself. The buds look beautiful. Your seeds will be fine in the drawer I'd say.

Will be interesting to follow this grow ... good luck

That is one sweet box ya got yourself mang. Yes your seeds should be fine as long as they are in a dry cool place. ;) GREEN MOJO coming your way for the babies. Good luck on the grow we will be following. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

Thanks alot all and i will keep you updated on how ICE grows.

My seeds all had tap roots and i transfered them into rockwool and i am waiting for them to sprout up. pictures will be up soon.

does anyone know how long it will take for stems to grow up

Latest posts

Back