alittle hermie help please..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunchbox

Reaction score
So yesterday i discovered two of my ladies were starting to hermie on me... so i called a friend and was told to pick the little sacs out and just watch for it.. is that cool to do?... should i cut it?.. is it gonna continue to hermie on me?.... please help i don't know how to handle the situation..

Welcome lunchbox ! Is your plant flowering and if so how long ? Also How many plants do you have in the 1 room or area ? I have heard stories and the key word is stories about people cutting off the nanners and having a successful grow with no further nanners evolving . Kinda sounds a bit odd to me ! Hermies are good for nothing really unless you need some hash . But you are risking pollinating the rest of your females and all seed will be hermies that you get from your crop ! I hope this helps ! At the end of the day you need to let me decide what you need to do so... chop and throw ! All the best !

My plant has been budding for 6 weeks now... there are 14 plants all together.. this one just so happens to be my biggest plant!... see i have a very small space and i have all but one of my plants in 1\2 gallon buckets.. the one that started to hernie on me is the one in the gallon pot.. plus it's been through some hell i had it vegging for like 3 months and finally put it on a 12\12 schedule... the little pod like things that i pulled off there were only like 5 of them.. now i'm noticing some light withe mold on the top layer of the soil on all my plants... what's going on?

Thanks Purplephazes.... but i'm not sure what you want me to do?... will repoting all my plants that have been budding for a month now help them?

Yes for sure ! .. i just repotted 3 of mine and they have been flowering for 1 month as well ! Its fine to repot a plant thats been flowering for 8 weeks as well ! Just do it carefully ! Most people try to avoid repotting a flowering plant ! But IMO / Ex its all good ! I repotted mine in the early morning when they were dry ! This allows them to have a good drink and all day sunlight to allow them to get used to the new pot envioronment and recover well ! I would also recommend getting rid of your hermie because it will pollinate any females and the seeds will all be hermie seeds ! Pot size requirements as a rule = 1 gallon per 1 ft in hieght ! I hop this helps ! Peace and take care ! Pulling out a big hermie is a better feeling than pulling a male ! Having seed is one thing but having hermie seeds kinda defeats the purpose !

Latest posts

Back