Allgrownup - Northern LightsXShiva Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how much longer YET. Just got back from some much needed R&R. I'll have a better idea tonight when the lights come on.

the fan leaves are yellowing but????? (Had to peek) Its been friggin HOT here. Didn't learn how to set up the a/c on auto before i left, and was worried about it running 24/7. That thing puts out a lot of heat and i don't have it vented. I'm sure its been hotter than the plants woulda liked so i'll examine them closely and under microscope tonite. I'll report back then.

Temps while driving home.

LA 104, 111 through bakersfield and 105 here in the valley where i live.

After spending a week in 70-80 degrees at the beach i am die'n
Really...... :holysheep: I'm die'n and i haven't even smoked yet!

Dude... i am amaized!!! Your grow is so productive... what strain are they? I have nine babes and are developing in a very similar way as yours in ealier stages, very bushy!!!, and my beleave is that is because they are under realy hot temperatures (reaching up to 100) but very well oxigeneted, so it makes me think that i simulate an outdoor growing in a paradise location; is this your case???

PS: My first grow and being proud of it... mostly because the good advise of this site!!!

but the way!!! I almost forgot!!!!! A big thank you to all of you there...!!!!

hello again! By the wat how much weith are you specting to get per plant??

The plants need a consistent and favorable environment. You do not want high temps WIMM but rather temps around 74-80 or so. I shoulda ran my a/c while i was out but chickened out due to my fear of coming home to a house reduced to ashes. The light is the difference between bushy or stretched. Invest in a good light for big dense budz

i have no idea what they will yeild. But i bought a digital scale so i'll post the results. it will be soon.

peace out

Wow man, i can't believe i missed this grow. Those are some amaaaaazing plants you got there. Northern lights definately hit's the spot with me bro =) I can't wait to hear a smoke report!!! Inspriring grow ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

So here we are.....

my girls look ripe for the taking. and i am salavating. "Lusting" may be more appropriate :hubba:

Taking them down on the sabbath. beautiful............................

ready.jpg

ready2.jpg

ready3.jpg

ready4.jpg

ready5.jpg

ready6.jpg

ready7.jpg

ready8.jpg

drying and curing these to perfection.

then......its time for a smoke party for all my favorite amigos :D

kinda like a fish fry...but...much better!

ready9.jpg

ready10.jpg

ready11.jpg

ready12.jpg

great lookin fat buds ya got there man. how are you determining the best time for harvest? :)

one word, Beautiful, one more word, Beautiful. Hope mine turn out even half that fat and oh yes.....Beautiful!

Thanks peoples!

I'm determining time based on the time in flower, yellowing/dropping fan leaves, pistols drying out turning colors, and of course the trich's. They are cloudy and turning amber. I'm taking these before the trich's are 50/50 as I've heard it will give you a more "heady" high???

I planned to cut'em down tonight but after watchin the new Harry Potter in IMAX w/3D and bein really high and relax'n right now. I'm not really feel'n like gettin all sticky in the garage and the large task of trimmin.

I'll wait for the next chance i get so probably tomorrow nite unless there is a reason i should let them go a bit longer?

Whats the MP Group consensus?

i`d say definately wait till you have a 50/50 of cloudy-amber over the entire plant, not just one part of it. as you know the top of them mature faster from being closer to the lights.
harvesting when you have a 50/50 mix will give you a head high with a lil` bit of couch-lock effect thrown in:p
i hope the harvest gods are good to you,lol. good luck man.:)

:holysheep: *** %$#@#!!!:shocked: !!! They look WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Damn man you gon have a nice amount of bud my friend GREAT JOB!!:clap: ! cant wait for the smoke report:48:

One down. 5 more indoors to go! Its sooo hard to be patient :woohoo:

pics to follow. and of course the smoke report in about 2-3 weeks.

Wow,
This is so far a sweet ride, that one pic of the bluish tinted Bud just blew my mind. I love color in the buds, perhaps you might have a shot that you can submit for the contests you know ?
Yo Grown, I am impressed dude.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

VERY IMPRESSIVE,I LOVE THE BLUE AND PINK HAIRS<AWESOME LOOKING,GREAT SUCCESS!!!!CONGRADS!!!!allgrownup!!!!!!!!!

they must be ready for the chop by now dude?
you really pulled it out of the bag at the end there man, looking great and good dense lookin bud.
it`s time to get high...

Latest posts

Back