allmashedup`s 3rd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great plants look nice n healthy

hi everyone :) how is everyone today. i thought ide post some more pics.. ..
pic 1 is amy ..she is a auto lowryder and is over 14inches high.:holysheep: she has definatly been stretching. dont know why cause i havnt done anything different with her . she has started to grow an inch every single day. i think she thinks shes an oak tree!
pic 3 + 7 are of the same plant. it nearly died but is pulling thru good.
pic 4 is a blueberry cheese. and is nearly 6 weeks old, and i will be putting her into the flowering room next week. it has a 400watt hps. and a 300watt compact fluo.
pic 6 is 2 of the autos they are 6 weeks old.
i love em all :heart:

DSC01042.JPG

DSC01043.JPG

DSC01044.JPG

DSC01045.JPG

DSC01046.JPG

DSC01049.JPG

DSC00670.JPG

hi to you all.:) well here are some more pics.
pic 1 is a auto lowryder. she was the lady i nearly killed. shes pulled thru ok.
pic 3 is also an auto. ive names her mrs stretch.:eek:
ive been impressed with these auto plants. its clever how they just flower on their own..the blueberrys are asleep at the moment, i will take more pics when they wake up.
the autos are on week 7. will they fatten up much more do you think?
also when should i stop their nutes. they should be all ready for harvest at wk 9. so shall i just water them from now. ?:confused:

DSC01093.JPG

DSC01095.JPG

DSC01104.JPG

DSC01105.JPG

DSC01106.JPG

They looook fabulous :aok:

When I grow in soil I usually stop a week to 10 day ahead of the chop. Some growers do it at 2 weeks, its is just a preference thing, some might not at all but most do.

They are looking really good AMU ,,,they should start to fatten up now ,,,but dont be surprised if they take up to 11 weeks to finish ,,
i would give them another feed before starting the flush ,,,keep us updated with photos :48:

more pics :) they are 8 weeks . they wont be ready till bout 10 weeks tho. mind you when i looked at the bobbles thay were all 90% milky and 10% amber. so were gettin there . pic 1 is a blueberry cheese. arnt they ace :D

DSC01146.JPG

DSC01147.JPG

DSC01150.JPG

looking very nice :peace:,,,,but i did find that i never got more than 25 % amber on any autos i did :48:

UKgirl420 said:
looking very nice :peace:,,,,but i did find that i never got more than 25 % amber on any autos i did :48:

was there a reason for not getting more than 25% of your autos?
i was expecting them to get to at least 40% amber. wasnt you too impressed then with your auto grow.

hey AMU i dont know cause it was the same with the indoors and outdoors,,,but it got me high enough :rofl:

hello everyone :ciao: ...here are some more pics.
the ladies are on week 7. and some are on week 8.
i was expecting them to be finished week 9. but they definatly wont be. ive loved these autos...:heart:
they are brill. the last pic is 1 of my blueberry cheese. she is week 5. im having lots of problems with the other blues that i put into the flowering room. i didnt have a clue what was wrong with them. ive since found out that it was the night temp getting too cold. and that ide been giving them the wrong nutes too:doh: ..what am i like !
i will post more pics tonight when they wake up. i gave them a full strenth veg nutes last night. so im hoping they look less ill when i open the door,...bye for now :aok:

DSC01163.JPG

DSC01164.JPG

DSC01167.JPG

DSC01169.JPG

DSC01170.JPG

DSC01171.JPG

Looking real nice allmashedup even the girls that were cold at night don't look that bad...:aok: And what blue hues you got!:)

hi everyone.:) well i chopped down 2 of my lowryders yesterday . it was week 9. bobbles were. 25%amber 60% cloudy 15%clear.
i will update you with a weight when dry.

DSC01173-1.JPG

:yay: nice job AMU doesnt look like the cold did that bad of job to you..when mine froze they went yellow within three days..I meen the whole plant..The yellowing looks like fine to me..They start to yellow and fall off late in flower..I have some starins that lose most of fan leafs by week 8..makes for an easy Harvest:rofl: Keep it up You are doing an awesome job.:clap:.:bolt::bong:

hi 4u2 hi uk girl. these wasnt my yellow plants. those 3 blueberry cheese died. they just went all yellow like what your plants must of done. there wasnt much i could of done. they were beyond help. i never knew what damage cold temps do to a plant..i do know tho!i was so gutted cause they were female too!

What a bummer about the 3 blueberry cheeses. At least you learned one thing about them and cold temps.

sorry to hear that ALM but im sure the harvest has lessened the pain :48:

Latest posts

Back